Airport Commuter Worldwide

OceanNerd

Hi All!

We have booked transportation to and from the airport for our upcoming cruise through Airport Commuter Worldwide (based in San Fransisco). The service is picking us up at our home, delivering us to the airport (2+ hours away) and will pick us up at the airport and deliver us back home; all for a very reasonable rate. The rate is even more reasonable when compared to airport parking, other shuttle services where we have to drive 30 minutes and leave our vehicles, etc.

My question is: Do any of you helpful folks have experience with this company? My mother is quite afraid that they will not show up and I would like to have the experiences of others to share.

Thanks!!

I have never used them.

In San Francisco I have used Execucar. Their web site is http://www.execucar.com and you can then find their San Francisco Office.

No matter what you do, be sure to followup the day before the pickup to verify all is in order and I would even call that morning.

I would get to San Francisco airport at least two hour before the flight as the security lines can back up.

Keith

Sorry... I should have included we live in a small rural town in NW Georgia and will be flying out of Atlanta Hartsfield International airport. The car service is a nationwide company based in San Fransisco with branch locations all over. :)

My logic is, if they are nationwide, surely they are reliable. But since I located the company on-line, Dear Mother is skeptical. ;)

Sorry... I should have included we live in a small rural town in NW Georgia and will be flying out of Atlanta Hartsfield International airport. The car service is a nationwide company based in San Fransisco with branch locations all over. :)

My logic is, if they are nationwide, surely they are reliable. But since I located the company on-line, Dear Mother is skeptical. ;)

I see.

I too might check tripadvisor at http://www.tripadvisor.com

And I would call them a few days before the pickup, a day before and the day of the pickup.

Keith

Do your research and find reviews from past users. Some airport "shuttle" services end up making a route and picking up numerous other flyers. This is very frustrating when a driver picks you up and then you ride along for an hour or more while they search for other addresses to pick up additional passengers. I fell into this trap once before and was stressing over getting to the airport in time. It worked out, but very inconvenient.

If you are the only people being transported, then it's great!

Archived