Spirit Hawaii to Vancouver

jerseygirl3

Does anybody have any experience with this sailing? We are booked for 4/27/07 (yes, you read correctly, "07"). I'm specifically interested in the quality of the cruise, weather and crossing that time of year. At what point did it get too cool to sit on the balcony on your way back to Vancouver? Any input would be appreciated

Hi... We are booked on the same sailing. This will be our third time on the Carnival Spirit..both other times to Hawaii! We loved this cruise so much we booked it again. We like the sea days...of course, Hawaii, as well. The cooler days were just the last two..but you could definitely sit out or walk outside on the decks. We had beautiful weather. Jacket needed on the last sea day..but it was still nice outside and sunny. Vancouver when it rains...it rains!!

You DO plan ahead! We did this cruise last year and loved it. We did find that the last few sea days were cool and overcast, but we had a great time.

Here is a link to my review:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=4707

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions:

GottaLuvCruising@Earthlink.net

BCMom - were you on our sailing? Um..er...were we on your sailing? 4/30/04

Does anybody have any experience with this sailing? We are booked for 4/27/07 (yes, you read correctly, "07"). I'm specifically interested in the quality of the cruise, weather and crossing that time of year. At what point did it get too cool to sit on the balcony on your way back to Vancouver? Any input would be appreciated

Im also thinking about this cruise. There is already a roll call started.

Archived