Signature Trio?

DMLyons

I can't seem to find this on NCL's site. Does anyone know if it's still in use? If the price has gone up, since the price of Cagney's has gone up? Basically, where on the site can someone see this program?

Thanks much.

DML

TBH, I have never actually seen it advertised on NCL's website. We received an email prior to our last cruise which was onboard the Star September 30th. In the email, which was a couple of months prior to sailing, the information was posted. We received multiple emails leading up to our last cruise which included essential information.

TBH, I have never actually seen it advertised on NCL's website. We received an email prior to our last cruise which was onboard the Star September 30th. In the email, which was a couple of months prior to sailing, the information was posted. We received multiple emails leading up to our last cruise which included essential information.

I just booked Friday night for our upcoming cruise... there's a note on your booking page when you're looking at dining options, if you book 3 there's a reduced rate, and if you book for embarkation night.. free bottle of house wine...

I just booked Friday night for our upcoming cruise... there's a note on your booking page when you're looking at dining options, if you book 3 there's a reduced rate, and if you book for embarkation night.. free bottle of house wine...

Thank you to you both. That helps a lot.

DML

does anyone know if we can book one of the special venues on the embarkation night when we get onboard. the house wine will be an added treat for us. thanks.

Most/many do book once on board. Teppenyaki is the only one that is difficult.

We wait till we are onboard! It's hard to determine ahead of time what specialty restaurant you will be in the mood for. However, agreed that if Teppenyaki is on your list, that fills up fast and needs early reservations.

I just booked it today online for my cruise on the 25th. I didn't have a great deal of time choices for cagneys. The others seemed to be pretty open. I didn't book teppenyaki though, just the trio.

I just booked it today online for my cruise on the 25th. I didn't have a great deal of time choices for cagneys. The others seemed to be pretty open. I didn't book teppenyaki though, just the trio.

I already plan to book Teppanyaki for the first night.

DML

I can't seem to find this on NCL's site. Does anyone know if it's still in use? If the price has gone up, since the price of Cagney's has gone up? Basically, where on the site can someone see this program?

Thanks much.

DML

Are you within 45 days of sailing? Or 55 days if you are in a suite?

I answered you on another thread. Price is $57 per person and it represents a savings of $8 per person. It has to be prebooked and cannot be booked on the ship. You get LeBistro, Cagneys and the Italian restaurant.

I answered you on another thread. Price is $57 per person and it represents a savings of $8 per person. It has to be prebooked and cannot be booked on the ship. You get LeBistro, Cagneys and the Italian restaurant.

Yes, I'm within that period...55 for the suite period anyway, but it seems I'll have to wait until 45 to see anything on the site. In a way, you answered my question. I wanted to know where I could see information on the site, and it seems I can't, until 45 days. Shrug. Thanks much to everyone!

DML

Yes, I'm within that period...55 for the suite period anyway, but it seems I'll have to wait until 45 to see anything on the site. In a way, you answered my question. I wanted to know where I could see information on the site, and it seems I can't, until 45 days. Shrug. Thanks much to everyone!

DML

If in a suite and within the 55 days, you have to call it in.

If in a suite and within the 55 days, you have to call it in.

I know that. I suppose the problem is that people keep missing the pertinent part of the question... "on the site." I was hoping to see something on the site that I could point people to, but it seems the only place you see these things is on CC, until you hit the 45 day point and can see it on your reservation. Shrug. Not great for NCL, but that's the way they build their site.

It seems the only way to get this stuff on their site is to have a few people team up on the A&A on NCL's site...one asking questions and the other answering. :rolleyes:

DML

• 4 weeks later...

Ohhhh, its for those specific venues?! I thought ANY 3.

Archived