18th May - Questions for on independence of the Seas

We will be on IOS on the June 29th sailing.

I would be interested in knowing the appropriateness for children of some of the production shows in terms of content. My daughter (5) loves singing and dancing shows, but we'd like to make sure the content is appropriate for her. On a prior cruise we had to leave a show because we felt that although the music and dancing were fine for her, the content of the jokes and story line was a little bit too "mature" for her and our son.

Thanks so much for being willing to answer questions about the ship!

:-) amcb

One of the production shows is called Once Upon a Time very children orientated and as a family I am sure you would all love it will look back my compasses for the other ones.

One of the production shows is called Once Upon a Time very children orientated and as a family I am sure you would all love it will look back my compasses for the other ones.

Thanks so much, campbell51! It's great that there will be at least one show our daughter can enjoy!

:-) amcb

I know there won't be paperless coupons on Indy until later this year apparently. Any different and I'll let you know.

I'll make sure I put weather etc. in my review each day

PS - the Iceland & Norway AOS cruise looks great. I've just been looking to see if I could fit it in today seeing as the price is so good

Thanks. Really looking forward to your reports. Have a great time!

Archived