18th May - Questions for on independence of the Seas

I'll be doing a live review from Independence of the Seas on the 8 night Norway cruise starting 18th May 2013.

If you have any questions about the cruise, ship, staff etc. please leave them on this thread and I'll do my best to answer them on my live thread when I'm onboard.

Thanks

;)

I will be following your updates as I am on the Indy May 2014 for a TA. My only question is what my specific cabin will be like - but doubt you will be able to tell me that. But on the off chance - I am booked in 9576.

Have a GREAT time! I look forward to the updates.

Look forward to this as we will be on Indy August 24th for the third time so will be good to see any changes. If possible can you find out who the concierge in Diamond lounge will be. Also how loud the giant tv is by the pool.

Thanks and enjoy the cruise.

I'll be doing a live review from Independence of the Seas on the 8 night Norway cruise starting 18th May 2013.

If you have any questions about the cruise, ship, staff etc. please leave them on this thread and I'll do my best to answer them on my live thread when I'm onboard.

Thanks

;)

I'll be on the same cruise as you - not long to wait now!!

I'll look forward to reading your blog when I get back :)

Just make sure you keep her tidy, we get on as you get off!

Looking forward to your blog, will be just the thing to get us in the mood!

Which ststerooms have you got? Our group of 5 (3a + 2c) are in interconnecting balcony rooms midship on deck 7.

Thanks

;)

We are on the 29th June sailing to West med. I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to find out what internet speed is available via wifi on the IOS since her refit.

Would you be able to this out during the cruise and kindly report back please?

Thanks

I all ready read your TA live review, and looking forward to joining you with this blog on Indy, as we will be on the TA with her next year in may :)

I would love to see a menu of the Giovanni restaurant if you go there.

So many questions already !! :) :)

- Giovanni Restaurant Menu

- Indy Wi-Fi Speed

- Diamond Concierge

- Large Screen Volume

- Stateroom 9756

Salat 13 - Thanks for reading my TA review. It was my first one and I had fun doing it ;)

Twinkle 1980 - I'll slap anyone I see messing Indy up so she's beautiful for when you board :D

drummerdavebmth - We might bump into each other. We're two middle aged guys with shavhed heads, well built who look like bouncers when we have out tux's on. We'll have a middle aged woman in tow who never smiles - ha ha ha ! :cool:

Keep the questions coming !!! :)

Will be on Indy for a TA this November. I usually buy a christmas ornament on board but heard the Indy doesn't have a logo shop or much of a souvenir selection - could you check that out for me?

Also interested in the BIG TV (hopefully it's not too loud), Giovanni's menu and the WiFi speed (have to check in with the kids while we're away).

Thanks and have a great cruise - will be following along for sure!

I can't wait to read your review as we will be going on Indy on 1st June so please look after her.

As alot of people have said I would like to know how loud the TV is by the pool area and also if freestyle coke machines have arrived on board but I have a feeling that will be a negative.

Also would like to know how busy WJ gets and whether it is still easy enough to get seated in there (had a big problem with WJ on Allure).

Are the staffing levels better as I understand there has been a real problem with lack of staff in recent months.

Many thanks and have a great holiday :D

I will follow! I will be on her in December. After reading a lot of negative reviews about how "british" the ship was in Dec 2012, I am a bit nervous for my cruise since it is after she gets back from England again.

Let us know the feel of the ship! And if you know anything about the Royal Nursery.

drummerdavebmth - We might bump into each other. We're two middle aged guys with shavhed heads, well built who look like bouncers when we have out tux's on. We'll have a middle aged woman in tow who never smiles - ha ha ha ! :cool:

Hahaha.....I'll keep a look out for you :)

I'm really excited - 1st ever cruise, a year in planning. I can't believe its less that 2 weeks away! Wooohoooo!!! :D

Recently returned from the 2-day trip.

No Logo store, no Freestyle Coke machines - sorry!

are you doing My Time? Can recommend waiters Noriel and Edgar - the latter will keep you amused with his magic "tricks". Both very attentive but not over the top.

enjoy your trip - we think she's just as good as always :D. looking forward to your review.

A & J

Any more questions or info ????

We are on Independence for a short cruise in October which will be our first from Southampton - heard embarkation is very busy before noon. Would be pleased to hear how that goes.

But my main interest is in the Ports and typical weather as we are off to Norway in May 2014.

Oh and if you wanted to check out the new Giovianni's table for us too, that would be great!

Thanks.

Summary of questions so far:-

(Makes it a lot easier for me when on the ship to find them altogether in one post)

So many questions already !!

- Giovanni Restaurant Menu - can I post one?

- Indy Wi-Fi Speed - how fast?

- Diamond Concierge - who on 24 August?

- Large Screen Volume - in my opinion

- Stateroom 9756 - what's it like?

- Logo shop/souvenir collection - Christmas ornaments?

- Windjammer - how busy and can you get seated?

- Any info on the Royal Nursery?

- Embarkation - how is it before noon?

- Info about the ports and the typical weather

Any more questions anyone or anything you want me to find out?

:) :) :)

I can't wait to read your review as we will be going on Indy on 1st June so please look after her.

As alot of people have said I would like to know how loud the TV is by the pool area and also if freestyle coke machines have arrived on board but I have a feeling that will be a negative.

Also would like to know how busy WJ gets and whether it is still easy enough to get seated in there (had a big problem with WJ on Allure).

Are the staffing levels better as I understand there has been a real problem with lack of staff in recent months.

Many thanks and have a great holiday :D

I can already tell you that the Windjammer on Indy, and all of the Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom class ships, function much better that the ones on Oasis and Allure.

Archived