I can load my SEAPASS card with Cash...right?

When I board the ship the first thing I am going to do is go to Guest Services and load my SeaPass card with cash...

that's ok right?

I don't have to do anything else at the end of the cruise?

When I board the ship the first thing I am going to do is go to Guest Services and load my SeaPass card with cash...

that's ok right?

I believe when you are checking in, you can give them the cash then. I have never done it, always use a credit card. I'm sure if they don't take the cash there while checking in, they will definitely take it at Guest Services. Either way you should be ok. ;)

that's ok right?

You can also load your onboard account before the cruise if you wish. Call 800-722-5443 and tell them you want to put a credit on your account.

they do not take cash at the pier...go to guest relations on the ship and you can give them your cash----you WILL be able to use your seapass if you don't....but it will get to a point when they will call and/or send a note telling you to go apply cash or a CC...but, it will work in case the line is super long..

i've done it the past couple cruises....in fact last time, i got money back!! LOL

You can also load your onboard account before the cruise if you wish. Call 800-722-5443 and tell them you want to put a credit on your account.

If you put credit on your account ahead of time and you don't use it all will you get money back? Or is it a use it or lose it situation

If you put credit on your account ahead of time and you don't use it all will you get money back? Or is it a use it or lose it situation

Its fully refundable :) They will give you cash back when you go to close out your account on the last night.

Here was the scenario on my last cruise

100.00 OBC from a NextCruise Certificate

450.00 OBC prepurchased from Gifts and Gear (the number above that clarea provided)

I boarded the ship and was immediately able to use my Seapass card without putting any money on there. All the OBC was credited to my account on the second day of the cruise. I spend a total of about 450.00 over the course of the week and was able to get the rest back in cash (100.00) the last night of the cruise. I went late so no lines at all at Guest Services.

Very painless process and the only way I will handle my onboard accounts from here on out!

Its fully refundable :) They will give you cash back when you go to close out your account on the last night.

Here was the scenario on my last cruise

100.00 OBC from a NextCruise Certificate

450.00 OBC prepurchased from Gifts and Gear (the number above that clarea provided)

I boarded the ship and was immediately able to use my Seapass card without putting any money on there. All the OBC was credited to my account on the second day of the cruise. I spend a total of about 450.00 over the course of the week and was able to get the rest back in cash (100.00) the last night of the cruise. I went late so no lines at all at Guest Services.

Very painless process and the only way I will handle my onboard accounts from here on out!

AWESOME!!! Thank you

Archived