Carnival ripping off NCL's White Hot Party

chelle74

Every line has cheerleaders but the Carnival Cheerleaders are unusually vicious, this is true. If you say anything negative about Carnival you can expect the knives to come out. I actually post far less than I used on on that board as a result, which is a shame.

In fairness though, I wrote a balanced review (some positive, but also some negative) of the Breeze in January and only one cheerleader was dispatched to attack me, so if you sprinkle in some good and some bad you at least stand a fighting chance. :rolleyes:

there seems to be less Carnival cherleaders lately

BUt you have earned the right to be critical of Carnival what I dislike is posters that have never cruised on a Carnival ship being critical.

Back to the OP

All cruiselines copy.... but what interests me is Ted Arison actually started NCL before he went off and started Carnival.

what I dislike is posters that have never cruised on a Carnival ship being critical.

Definitely fair, goes for any cruiseline quite frankly. It's the Quad City DJs approach to cruise criticism, "And please don't knock it, until you ride it" (from everyone's favorite/least favorite 90s jam, The Train). :p

I think Carnival should have a Fluorescent Orange Shirt (or FOS) party!

That way you have both a shirt and a way to signal the coast guard when your ship is dead in the water!

Archived