Has anyone gotten married on a carnival cruise without a chaple?

tampagal

Has anyone gotten married on a carnival cruise without a chaple? Want to possible have my wedding on the liberty but was told they did not have a chaple but could still have the ceremony and reception. Having trouble finding pics of interior of liberty. Anyony know where i can find some?

Has anyone gotten married on a carnival cruise without a chaple? Want to possible have my wedding on the liberty but was told they did not have a chaple but could still have the ceremony and reception. Having trouble finding pics of interior of liberty. Anyony know where i can find some?

Liberty doesnt start sailing until next month, so you would be able to find any interior pics until then. I have never gotten married, but have seen them hold weddings inthe library and/or lounge.

We were married in the Shangri-La Lounge on the Imagination. We originally planned to get married in the Library, but it turned out to be too small. It holds only 30 and we had 52 guests on our wedding cruise. I worried that it might look cheesey, but it actually looked very nice. We held our reception in the same room.

I am getting married on the Sensation in 7 months. We will not know where our ceremony will be held until a couple of weeks before the wedding. I don't even know if the Sensation has a chapel, but if it does, I bet it will be too small for us and all of our guests! There will be plenty of places you can hold the ceremony at - I am willing to bet that several of the lounges will be large enough to accomodate a wedding.

I can not wait til photos come out of the interior rooms on the Liberty. I saw pics of the Mircale before it sailed. Wonder whynt the Liberty.

Cant belive we will be waiting til the first sailing.

You can get an idea of where the public rooms are located by looking at the deck plans of the Conquest.

I can not wait til photos come out of the interior rooms on the Liberty. I saw pics of the Mircale before it sailed. Wonder whynt the Liberty.

Cant belive we will be waiting til the first sailing.

You can get an idea of where the public rooms are located by looking at the deck plans of the Conquest.

Miracle was built in Finland and someone that had access to the ship, before she was handed over to Carnival, took tons of pics and posted them on another cruise message board. Its usually rare that cruiselines allow people to see the ships before they sail.

Archived