We're on next weeks Sunshine voyage and looking for info like menus, movies and ship.

islandgals

Hi, we are sailing on May26 Sunshine and looking for info from anyone sailing her so far. Wanting to know about shows, movies, menus, picture and copies of daily schedule if anyone has it. Thanks. Lesley

Hi, we are sailing on May26 Sunshine and looking for info from anyone sailing her so far. Wanting to know about shows, movies, menus, picture and copies of daily schedule if anyone has it. Thanks. Lesley

If you don't get the info that you are looking for here then go over to the roll call board as they are still posting over there on the 5/5/13 Inaugral sailing. Perhaps you can get the information that you are seeking from cc members over there.

Look for Sargent Schultz's "almost live from Sunshine" thread and you might get some of this.

I think the 2nd cruise is going on now, so unless someone comes up with the info from the first week that hasnt already, your best bet would be his thread and if he gets internet time to post while onboard or in ports.

The earlier scheduled cruises on Sunshine got cancelled.

Look for Sargent Schultz's "almost live from Sunshine" thread and you might get some of this.

I think the 2nd cruise is going on now, so unless someone comes up with the info from the first week that hasnt already, your best bet would be his thread and if he gets internet time to post while onboard or in ports.

So far, I hear everyone on board has gotten $100 refund.

Can't expect a poster on an itinarary as packed and awesome as this one to post dailies or extensive reviews of the daily going ons and entertainment. Until after the cruise, that is!:)

Can't expect a poster on an itinarary as packed and awesome as this one to post dailies or extensive reviews of the daily going ons and entertainment. Until after the cruise, that is!:)

But he will be posting some pictures of things and could mention he went to such and such movie etc.. and the OP could get some of the information she is looking for. I still say its her best bet.

But he will be posting some pictures of things and could mention he went to such and such movie etc.. and the OP could get some of the information she is looking for. I still say its her best bet.

Of course it's one resource and since this is only the second cruise information on the Sunshine is scarce. Sarge is just one one poster so other opinions on food, service and entertainment might be nice to have and since the OP is on the very next sailing gathering such info from the cruisers who have returned is their best bet.

Of course it's one resource and since this is only the second cruise information on the Sunshine is scarce. Sarge is just one one poster so other opinions on food, service and entertainment might be nice to have and since the OP is on the very next sailing gathering such info from the cruisers who have returned is their best bet.

Thats the one thing I like about Sarge's posts is he not only gives the menus but also he takes pics of the food. It is one thing to have an opinion on the food but I also like to see what it will look like.

OP as others have said subscribe to sarge review and you will get lots of info there!! Also check on his webpage as he has lots of menus, funtimes and pics from previous cruises (they dont change that much!!). http://zydecocruiser.net/

Thats the one thing I like about Sarge's posts is he not only gives the menus but also he takes pics of the food. It is one thing to have an opinion on the food but I also like to see what it will look like.

OP as others have said subscribe to sarge review and you will get lots of info there!! Also check on his webpage as he has lots of menus, funtimes and pics from previous cruises (they dont change that much!!). http://zydecocruiser.net/

Love Sarges thread and I agree that the OP and others looking for Sunshine information should subscribe to that thread and ask questions over on the Sunshine 5/5/13 roll call as well. There are only so many places to obtain information on this ship as this is only the second sailing so using the few places that have information here on cc makes sence to me.

Archived