Another shoe question

I have been looking for a comfortable pair of shoes with some arch support that I can walk in that are not as clunky looking as my Birkenstocks. I prefer open back shoes because most others come up and rub the back of my heel. I was just perusing Zappos and found these.

8811430869_1940431863.jpg

Went to the website for the company (Walking Cradles) that makes them. I don't remember ever seeing these in the stores and don't know anything about the company.

http://www.walkingcradles.com/c25/ADOBE-BLACK-LEATHER-p21756.html

They look comfortable but has anybody had any shoes by this company?

No personal experience, but you may want to go to amazon.com and read the reviews there.

If you decided to buy, check out your purchase options. These shoes in black are $77.97 on Amazon and $90 on Zappos.

I wear the Merrell Encore Nova, which are very similiar, and I love them. I put a Dr Scholl active insert in them. But these look a little sleeker. I'd be interested in hearing opinions also!

http://www.amazon.com/Naturalizer-Womens-Julianne-Flat-Cognac/dp/B008JXU9ZQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1369537270&sr=8-2&keywords=naturalizer+cognac

I bought these before my recent Med cruise. We walked so much I thought I'd walk my feet off! But these shoes were great! I'd bought them because I wanted something less clunky looking than athletic shoes and I thought they were attractive. I didn't realize just how much I'd love them for walking! As soon as I got home I packed them away to be worn only on vacations because I don't want to wear them out! I'm now considering buying them in another color or two. Have a great trip!

I'll be honest, I think that those black clogs look like something you would wear to work if you had to be on your feet all day. There have been a lot of pretty cute but comfortable shoes posted on this board if you want to get more ides.

Guest maddycat
I have been looking for a comfortable pair of shoes with some arch support that I can walk in that are not as clunky looking as my Birkenstocks. I prefer open back shoes because most others come up and rub the back of my heel. I was just perusing Zappos and found these.

8811430869_1940431863.jpg

Went to the website for the company (Walking Cradles) that makes them. I don't remember ever seeing these in the stores and don't know anything about the company.

http://www.walkingcradles.com/c25/ADOBE-BLACK-LEATHER-p21756.html

They look comfortable but has anybody had any shoes by this company?

I have these three shoes in a similar style. I've been wearing them for years. All three are very comfortable walking shoes.

Easy Spirit: Casuals > Casual Clogs > Traveltime-NEW COLORS - comfortable snea

Encore Nova 2 - Women's - Casual Shoes - J48510 | Merrell

Women’s Encore Breeze 2 Slip-ons – Buy the Women’s Encore Breeze 2 from Merrel

I tried on those Easy Spirit shoes the last time I went to the outlet store. They seemed very comfortable.

Archived