LAX off-site parking

Splinter

I know this is a little off topic, but will be taking a cruise out of Seattle in a couple weeks, and will be flying there out of LAX.

Looking for recommendations for inexpensive off-site parking at LAX for a week, ideally close to Sepulveda south of the airport, but we are flexible.

Thanks!

I know this is a little off topic, but will be taking a cruise out of Seattle in a couple weeks, and will be flying there out of LAX.

Looking for recommendations for inexpensive off-site parking at LAX for a week, ideally close to Sepulveda south of the airport, but we are flexible.

Thanks!

Give us some idea what you mean by inexpensive. Anything under $10 a day?

Yes, ideally less than $10 daily. I have a Spot coupon already, just looking for other evaluations. Certainly don't want to go all the way downtown to park as I will be coming from the South Bay (Torrance).

I use QuikParkLAX. I've used them several times and they have always been good. They are very close to the main entrance to the terminal area...they recently moved to the *south* side of Century.

In April I paid $58 for 7 day's parking, prepaid through cheapairportparking.org They sublet space in a LAX employee parking structure...parking is indoor/ covered. The only minor complaint is the wait for the shuttle can be 15-20 minutes. Some of the other services (Parking Spot, Wally, etc) have more vans but you pay more for the service.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

We will be leaving our car at LAX and flying to FLL and cruising back to San Pedro thru the Panama Canal. We will need a car to pick up 3 adults with 5 suitcases and take us to the Parking Sport at LAX on our return to Los Angeles. Any recommendations?

We will be leaving our car at LAX and flying to FLL and cruising back to San Pedro thru the Panama Canal. We will need a car to pick up 3 adults with 5 suitcases and take us to the Parking Sport at LAX on our return to Los Angeles. Any recommendations?

Execucar seems to get good reviews on this board. If you don't mind a shuttle van, take any of the usual suspects.

Why not leave your car in SP instead of at LAX? It's a few bucks cheaper per day, and when you arrive back you can hop in the car and head straight home. You will probably get home an hour sooner that way. Put the shuffling at the "front end" of your trip. If you want to save some $$, drop everyone off at LAX first, then take the car solo to SP and a shuttle or cab back up to LAX.

Execucar seems to get good reviews on this board. If you don't mind a shuttle van, take any of the usual suspects.

Why not leave your car in SP instead of at LAX? It's a few bucks cheaper per day, and when you arrive back you can hop in the car and head straight home. You will probably get home an hour sooner that way. Put the shuffling at the "front end" of your trip. If you want to save some $$, drop everyone off at LAX first, then take the car solo to SP and a shuttle or cab back up to LAX.

Thanks for the suggestions. We have parked long term at the port before, but there will be 3 ships sailing out of San Pedro on the day we would want to drop off our car. Will be very hectic and I would suspect a very FULL lot. Execucar looks good - will probably go that way. Thanks again.

Archived