Family Cruise: Priority Boarding

psycomac

I'm planning a cruise for myself, my husband, my 4 year old and my husband's 2 sons. While we plan on booking one suite, the other stateroom may be only a balcony or even an inside cabin. Since booking of a suite includes priority boarding, would the people traveling in our party who are *not* booked in a suite also be able to board with us under priority status?

Yes, you will absolutely all board together - I'm assuming the same credit card will be used for both cabins but even if not, can't imagine any cruiseline that would separate a family.

Thanks for the replies (which were sadly much friendlier than on the board for the line we'll be cruising).

After many comments of speculation and being told what a horrible person I was for trying to abuse the VIP status, it was determined that we would all board through the priority embarkation because they cannot process suite reservations through the 'regular' line.

Thanks again :)

Archived