!!! BREAKAWAY !!! To Bermuda ^_^ Our Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

I know I double posted this but can't remember where else! LOL

I know the SJ balcony is larger by 25 sq. ft. on deck 9 but other than that, what's the difference between an SJ on Deck 9 and an SJ on Deck 12?

It looks like there is an overhang on deck 9, would that hinder the aft view making deck 12 better? Any other difference? Thanks!

After I read your scores, I booked the Allure for next year (2014) for our 35th anniversary. I think the Allure will be a great way to celebrate. Thanks for your objective conclusions. Your reviews are fantastic!

I have to say, great choice picking the Allure for your 35th anniversary! I've been on 19 cruises, and Allure is my absolute favorite! Keep your eye out like a month before the cruise for possisble upgrade. We upgraded to a jr. suite dirt cheap, and we don't want anything less than that now. So worth it! Happy planning!

Wow Gambee, what a special dedication to Kev! He would have been on

the Breakaway this week and you would have traded some awesome

stories! I'm sure he's proud of your work here:)

My husband and I have been following along with your elaborate and

informative review. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you

put into this, including replying to each individual post. We truly appreciate everything!

Perhaps we may meet on Disney Fantasy Thanksgiving 2014?!? You can use

my kids as props for your pictures. It's one way to repay you since

they seem to think that Mr. Gambee has been working super hard as Mommy's

personal travel planner;)

Thanks again!!

gambee's review has a LOT of worthwhile information, but with ~1700 posts it's hard to find things. I put together a very quick index so I could go back and find things.

My index:

Page Post

1 14-16 Planning guide, St George, Beaches, Transportation

3 48-52 Building the Breakaway

13 257 Day 1 Planner

27 528 Day 2 Planner

37 727 Day 3 Planner

41 816 Day 4 Planner St George, Caves, Swizzle Inn, BAMZ

50 992 Day 5 Planner Beaches, Dockyard

57 1128 Day 6 Planner Catamaran/snorkel

69 1372 Day 7 Planner Tour of ship

73 1452 gambee’s cabin in detail

After each planner he usually starts posting pictures of what he did that day.

Enjoy

Gambee - Your videos are incredible! I watched them all back to back, and then watched them again with my 6 year old daughter. She LOVED them and we are all so excited to go experience the ship ourselves.

All I can say is "Thank you!" for all of your hard work. You are so talented.

Looking forward to reading more of your reviews,

JoAnn

I'm very far behind but I had to comment. We have much in common! I too have a 6yo girl AND am sailing 10/05/14!!! It's been a few days since ive read gambees review and even longer for any other CC thread. Have you joined our roll call? I look forward to chatting and counting down the 400+ days with you!:cool:

Darn you Gambee! I booked the Allure after reading your 5-STAR review. Now I'm going to have to go and book the Breakaway (or maybe Getaway). Let's hope you don't sail Quantum until 2018!! LOL :)

Seriously, loved the review. And you are selling cruises with these, I am proof!

Edited by reney313

Yes, most of the fireworks were off the port. We're in the starboard deck 12 S6 in March and I really doubt if we'll be able to see much of the fireworks. We did have a group of people on the balcony for the fireworks and most stood at the aft railing or sat at the table that was near the port railing.

Thanks for your reply! It sounds lovely!

Since the port side s6 on deck 12 is already booked for our sailing, I'm going to keep the room I have. I just saw in your signature that you're sailing in MY ROOM on my daughters birthday! :)

Thanks agin for welcoming my mother in law to the cabin crawl!, she was very excited to see your s6 and is very excited for our cruise!

Absolutely LOVED your review Gambee!! You do such a wonderful job and Im sad its over! I enjoy getting to work and spending a couple hours in paradise:)

Can you tell me where you got your clips that you place on the balcony chairs to dry clothing? We are oh holiday next month sailing the Allure and these look like a must!

Thanks in advance:)

I'm sure someone has answered already. I think Gambee got his from amazon but I saw them at Walmart the other day.

Absolutely LOVED your review Gambee!! You do such a wonderful job and Im sad its over! I enjoy getting to work and spending a couple hours in paradise:)

Can you tell me where you got your clips that you place on the balcony chairs to dry clothing? We are oh holiday next month sailing the Allure and these look like a must!

Thanks in advance:)

I think they call those spring clamp - you can get them at Home Depot

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/catalog/servlet/Search?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&keyword=spring+clamp&Ns=None&Ntpr=1&Ntpc=1&selectedCatgry=Search+All

Edited by rccruiser11

I'm very far behind but I had to comment. We have much in common! I too have a 6yo girl AND am sailing 10/05/14!!! It's been a few days since ive read gambees review and even longer for any other CC thread. Have you joined our roll call? I look forward to chatting and counting down the 400+ days with you!:cool:

English101 - That's awesome!!! I don't remember if I joined the roll call yet. If I haven't, I will. Our last cruise I was the organizer of the Meet and Greet.;)

My daughter is so excited that now she will have a built in friend on the cruise!

Gambee, thanks to you, I finally became a member of cc. I am a experienced cruiser and always read people's reviews, but never posted anything myself. For the past two weeks I have been keeping up with your magnificent posts. I have never seen such an in depth review of a cruise like this one. I am going on The Breakaway in July, but I feel like I've already been on it. Thanks to the information you have provided, I was able to plan my trip entirely. My whole family is very impressed with the quality of your pictures. Thank you again! What a great job you have done and should be awarded for it!

Sorry folks I took sometime off from this thread. I will address all questions tomorrow and catch up. I just needed some time off.

Thank you for your support :).

No pressure Gambee. You have already gone above and beyond with your amazing review. Take all the time you need sheesh, after all your work on this review, you need another vacation just to relax!

Gambee,

Thanks for a great review, I just stumbled across it last night and finished it this morning, we're traveling on the Breakaway next month and being a fan of RCL, going on NCL worried me just a little. We loved the service on Allure, our waiter remembered my son's chocolate ice cream before he even asked. I'm going to read your review of the Allure next.

Joanna

Edited by joanc88