Cruise Air from San Francisco to Miami

deadzone1003

Hi,

Currently, I'm comparing a 10 day Caribbean cruise on the Regatta on Jan. 6, 2014 with a B2B cruise on 2 different cruiselines. I looking at the cruise air because of a small price advantage, but if we have to fly in on the same day from San Francisco, there aren't many flights that will make it on time, it seems. Question - for West Coast flights, do Oceania try to fly you in on the same day or is it an overnight flight or any flight the day before?

If you are going to use Oceania air for the return flight they will book you on a flight the day of disembarkation

Doing another cruise on a different line would require you to do a deviation if using Oceania air

So if you do a deviation just fly in a day earlier same deviation fee applies

Option 2 ..book your own air

Hi,

Currently, I'm comparing a 10 day Caribbean cruise on the Regatta on Jan. 6, 2014 with a B2B cruise on 2 different cruiselines. I looking at the cruise air because of a small price advantage, but if we have to fly in on the same day from San Francisco, there aren't many flights that will make it on time, it seems. Question - for West Coast flights, do Oceania try to fly you in on the same day or is it an overnight flight or any flight the day before?

Remember that Oceania will want you to be in Miami at least six or eight hours before Sailing Time so that your transfer to the ship will be simple and drama free.

Chances are that you will be booked on a Red Eye from the West Coast.

Remember that Oceania will want you to be in Miami at least six or eight hours before Sailing Time so that your transfer to the ship will be simple and drama free.

Chances are that you will be booked on a Red Eye from the West Coast.

Thanks!

Archived