RCCL Adventure Dining on the 3 and 4 day bahamas cruises???

Cheryl H

On our last cruise (Jewel of the Seas New England/Canada), they offered Adventure Dining every night except the first night. Our son loved it. It was always listed on the cruise compass and we would go that afternoon and sign him up for it every day for that night. The staff took him to the Windjammer every night. Some nights it was just our son alone, no other kids signed up. But they faithfully had it each night and our kiddo loved it.

We are going on a 4 night Bahamas cruise this fall on the Enchantment. I've seen a couple different postings of their cruise compasses....but didn't see it listed anywhere.

Does anyone know if this is offered on the shorter cruises?

Thanks! I was thinking Crusin Mama would know and might chime in with her experience. If all else fails, we'll find out when we board. I sure hope it is offered, but if it's not, the little guy can just dine with us and then go to AO.

I've been on Monarch several times, which is the ship previously doing the same 3/4 day schedule Enchantment has now, and I didn't see it available. It seems to me like it's not offered all the time on the bigger ships either. I know we would take advantage of it, I'm usually running DD up to AO between courses, and hope DH gets my dessert order right! :D.

Archived