Hawaii Turtle Tours-Circle Island tour in Honolulu

ride4806

I am hoping that someone here has some experience with this company and if so that they will share it. I did a search here and have come up with nothing but the reviews on TripAdvisor are good and their Circle Island tour seems to include a lot of things that we are interested in doing. Would like it if we could get some input from you folks before I book that tour. Thanks in advance folks!!

During our Hawaii cruise for April 27th 2014 and upon our return to Honoluly on May 2nd we are using this company. They will do ship pick ups along with the Hotels, so it is a shared Tour. Depending on the time you have it is all day returning you to your ship/hotel around 5:30

http://www.enoa.com/oahu-circle-island-sightseeing-tours/

Thanks so much for your reply-I do believe that this is the excursion that we will be booking for our days pre-cruise in Waikiki. I LOVE the fact that you can snorkel, tour the island and get to dine at a shrimp truck for a fraction of the coast of the private tour I was considering.

How many of you? It would be much less expensive if you rented a car to get to Laniakea Beach to see the turtles (if they are out).

https://foursquare.com/v/laniakea-turtle-beach/4bc27e474cdfc9b6a6459621

With a car, you can stop off at Hanauma Bay to go snorkeling and have lunch at Giovanni's Shrimp truck in either Kahuku or Haleiwa.

Much more flexibility and you really can't get lost on the island. When you leave Aloha Towers (or Waikiki), keep the water on your right until you get to Haleiwa.

Displaced Local Girl

There are just two of us and I do know it would be much cheaper to rent but DH does not want to rent a car in Honolulu-it is one of the few islands he does not want to drive on. Thanks for the suggestion though~~

There are just two of us and I do know it would be much cheaper to rent but DH does not want to rent a car in Honolulu-it is one of the few islands he does not want to drive on. Thanks for the suggestion though~~

I can understand this. Traffic is one of the worst in the nation. But we are an island and you really can't get lost.

Enjoy your tour. Hope the turtles decide to come out for a sun bath.

Archived