Celebrity facebook Select/Tips advice???

C 2 C

Celebrity , considering the gratuity is pre-paid if one books " any-time dining " , are you guarenteed to get a table when requested , & secondly do passengers have the option of cancelling the gratuity , to direct the rewards where they wish ?

• xxxxxxxxxx Everyone has had their " two-penneth worth " , however my question was to Celebrity who have not posted an " offical " answer to my initial & secondry posting .??
    Like · Reply · 19 hours ago
    • 373012_92998025878_1362239710_q.jpg
      Celebrity Cruises Hey xxxxxx, you can cancel the automatic gratuity, and direct the gratuities as you wish. You would simply visit Guest Relations once onboard, and they would be able to assist you.

Is this according to anyone's experience???

Not true....some of the folks who post under the celebrity name really guess at answers. They are not official answers. It's much like calling celebrity and asking the question...you'll get an answer and it may be right or wrong, but it is a answer.

Hasn't ever been the case that I'm aware of where you could cancel the prepaid gratuities if you have Select Dining. I think the person who answered you is wrong.

I was not the one who asked the question but Celebrity's facebook page has someone asking the question and the Celebrity person answered in a way that is totally wrong from what I have read elsewhere.... :confused:

Archived