Long Beach Hotels

Looking for help with a hotel in Long Beach. We will be on the Crown Princess in April and found out when we get off the ship the Toyota Grand Prix will be in Long Beach. My husband is THRILLED as a few years ago we missed it by being there one month early. Does anyone know of a REALLY nice hotel close to the grand prix course. We have called a few places and they are already booked. We would love to be at a hotel near the course but if we are 1 to 2 miles from it that would be fine too easy enough to walk to the race. Thank you.:)

Looking for help with a hotel in Long Beach. We will be on the Crown Princess in April and found out when we get off the ship the Toyota Grand Prix will be in Long Beach. My husband is THRILLED as a few years ago we missed it by being there one month early. Does anyone know of a REALLY nice hotel close to the grand prix course. We have called a few places and they are already booked. We would love to be at a hotel near the course but if we are 1 to 2 miles from it that would be fine too easy enough to walk to the race. Thank you.:)

The Hyatt Regency, inside the circuit, is the best choice.

I agree , I live here in the Long Beach area, and the Hyatt is your best choice. It can be crazy when the race is on, so be prepared forlots of noise and lots of people. But you will have fun. Enjoy

Cori

Archived