What to do with children in St. Maarten?

july128

It will be me, my husband, our 3 kids all ages 10 and above, and my daughter's friend. We've been to St. Maarten before but we went on an extremely expensive and boring tour by motorcoach. What is there to do by yourself when you get off the boat? We would prefer not to go to the beach.

Grab a taxi and head to Maho Beach. That is where the airplanes land over the top of the beach. Great fun. Cheap. Exiciting to see those huge planes come in so low over the beach. Most large planes land between 11 AM and 3 PM.

It will be me, my husband, our 3 kids all ages 10 and above, and my daughter's friend. We've been to St. Maarten before but we went on an extremely expensive and boring tour by motorcoach. What is there to do by yourself when you get off the boat? We would prefer not to go to the beach.

Loterie Farm would be an ideal place for your group. They have a pool, obstacle courses, zip lines, hiking and a couple of great places for food and drinks.

Archived