Menu for Mystery Dinner Theater in Giovanni's Table--same as when in Portofino?

What is the menu for the Mystery Dinner Theater in Giovanni's Table? Is it the same as the menu for the Mystery Dinner Theater in Portofino? If not, can someone please post a copy or tell me what it on it? Thank you in adavnce!

No one has done the Mystery Dinner Theater in Giovanni's Table? How is this possible?

The Mystery Dinner has been held in Portofino for years, and Royal at one point said it was being phased out fleet wide. It's entirely possible that the move to Giovanni's is a very recent decision, and they haven't even done a Mystery Dinner in Giovanni's yet.

The Mystery Dinner has been held in Portofino for years, and Royal at one point said it was being phased out fleet wide. It's entirely possible that the move to Giovanni's is a very recent decision, and they haven't even done a Mystery Dinner in Giovanni's yet.

Ah! I guess we'll just go for it and be the guinea pigs!

What is the menu for the Mystery Dinner Theater in Giovanni's Table? Is it the same as the menu for the Mystery Dinner Theater in Portofino? If not, can someone please post a copy or tell me what it on it? Thank you in adavnce!

Menu was fine and the Butler did it. Only joking. We will try it in a couple of weeks,but wouldn't you prefer it to remain a mystery?:D

Menu was fine and the Butler did it. Only joking. We will try it in a couple of weeks,but wouldn't you prefer it to remain a mystery?:D

I want to know the menu so I can decide if we're going to do it. We didn't love the menu when it was in Portofino. So if the menu was the same, we probably wouldn't do it. We don't love Giovanni's Table. And we're already eating at Giovanni's Table as part of our dining package. So depending on what items are being served, we might not do it.

I want to know the menu so I can decide if we're going to do it. We didn't love the menu when it was in Portofino. So if the menu was the same, we probably wouldn't do it. We don't love Giovanni's Table. And we're already eating at Giovanni's Table as part of our dining package. So depending on what items are being served, we might not do it.

Can you tell me what the menu is when Mystery Dinner Theatre is held in Portofino? This is being offered on our Canada/NE route on Explorer and we are thinking about doing it.

Can you tell me what the menu is when Mystery Dinner Theatre is held in Portofino? This is being offered on our Canada/NE route on Explorer and we are thinking about doing it.

champagne and canapés

antipasto

soup of the day OR ceasar salad

filet mignon OR shrimp

tiramisu

white, red, OR rose wine

champagne and canapés

antipasto

soup of the day OR ceasar salad

filet mignon OR shrimp

tiramisu

white, red, OR rose wine

Thank you! Sounds good enough for us. The Mystery Dinner is being offered on night 7 of our 10 day cruise, which I like, as it will provide a nice change. I don't think we would do it if it was offered on the first couple of nights.

Archived