Switching cabins

rcat4

In order to get the "past guest rate" on both cabins, we had to switch the names around on our reservations. As the reservation stands, I'm sleeping with my niece's boyfriend:eek:...

My question is, how do we change it once we're on the ship?

When I made the reservation my PVP said "just switch when you get on the ship"... but then I realized we'd have to switch S&S cards as well. Not quite as simple a just moving your suitcase down the hall. :)

When I made the reservation my PVP said "just switch when you get on the ship"... but then I realized we'd have to switch S&S cards as well. Not quite as simple a just moving your suitcase down the hall. :)

True enough. Just go when there is no lines. We have done it many times.

It happens all the time. The understand why you are doing it and it is never questioned.

Judging by your signature, you have a little experience with carnival... Holy smokes!!!:eek:

Judging by your signature, you have a little experience with carnival... Holy smokes!!!:eek:

A bit but I pale in comparison to many here. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it....really a labor of love.:) Never gets boring walking on the ship, always get the buzz going..... the alcohol might help a bit there also.;)

In order to get the "past guest rate" on both cabins, we had to switch the names around on our reservations. As the reservation stands, I'm sleeping with my niece's boyfriend:eek:...

We did this back in April. Upon embarkation, we all went to Guest Services and explained that we needed to switch two people. The lady took their cards, swiped them, and recoded them. It took all of two minutes and was super easy.

We did this back in April. Upon embarkation, we all went to Guest Services and explained that we needed to switch two people. The lady took their cards, swiped them, and recoded them. It took all of two minutes and was super easy.

So once they are swiped and recoded the credit cards linked to them are with the correct person?

Wait a minute here...is he a cutie?

this can not be done when traveling with some under 21 that is not your child. in that situation you need to' arry two cards..your sign and sail card and a room key

So do you just ask Guest Services to make a new room key? Yes, I need to switch with someone under 21.

So do you just ask Guest Services to make a new room key? Yes, I need to switch with someone under 21.

you go to guest services and request cabin keys. the key to the room does not have charging- it is not a sign and sail card. It is just for the room. Your sign and sail card will still be tied to the other cabin so you will not be able to see your charges from your tv

Archived