Cruise Scrapbook Supplies?????

Ok fellow scrapbookers - I know there must be plenty of you out there. I have thousands of dollars invested into the hobby, but can never find really good cruise stickers, paper, etc. Anyone have a hidden source as to where they get there supplies for scrapbooking their favorite cruise memories?

I would recommend eBay. A lot of eBay sellers have stores full of cruising/scrapbooking memorabilia. But if you're not comfortable with eBay, I find that Hobby Lobby is a great place to start. I found hundreds of articles for making my cruise scrapbook there.

I purchased scrapbooking software. It has thousands of clip arts images, and if you have a color printer it's great for making custom stickers and backgrounds.

What is the name of the software please? I've been wanting to start scrapbooking, so this sounds like just the thing for me.

Hello fellow scrapbookers and cruisers,

I agree with the two scrapbook sites that were posted here. I put those on another post but not sure where now. Be sure to put yourself on there email list and you will get updates from them often.

I just finished our last cruise scrapbook, so many different embellishments out there. I was in Flordia this past Oct and they really have alot down there for tropics and cruising in there scrapbook stores. Does anyone know of a store there in Miami that is close to the Pier? or Bayside market place. Wow wouldn't that be a great place to put a scrapbook store at Bayside market place.

I used a magnet of the ship that I purchased on the ship as an embellishment for a page that everyone loves just, took off the magnet and replaced with a glue dot and it worked great!

Happy Crusing and Scrapping.

It was my post you put those links on!

I make mini albums and sell them on Ebay and often do cruise themes because that is where my mind is! I have some Jolee's cruise ships that I use a lot and I have found great beach destination papers at my local scrapbooks store. Also, AC Moore has the beach destination section with stickers, die cuts, etc all relating to cruise vacations, becah getaways and destination wedding stuff...

All fabulous!

but can never find really good cruise stickers, paper, etc. Anyone have a hidden source as to where they get there supplies for scrapbooking their favorite cruise memories?
I found some really cute cruise and travel stickers at Office Depot the other day. There were two types/sets. Don't know if they would have them at your store, though.

Great ideas! I live in Florida and agree that the stores here have great Caribbean/tropical stuff, but they always have the same things. After three cruises, my books are all starting to resemble each other. Not to mention, I use a lot of tropical things for trips with in the state.

I love hobby lobby for my supplies - several times a year they put their scrapbook stuff on for half off. Last year before our Disney cruise I was able to buy enough a ton of stuff alot with a nautical theme with the Disney characters as well. (of course this did not stop me from getting stuff on the Magic too!:p )Does anyone know if RCCL have scrapbook items for sale on the ship? I would like to continue buying the album on the ship since my Disney one looks fantastic.

Scrapbooker here too - I would also check www.twopeasinabucket.com

they have great message boards and things and if they don't have it, post on the boards someone will know where to find it! A lot of the ladies will pick something up for someone and then the person looking just sends her a check for it!

What is the name of the software please? I've been wanting to start scrapbooking, so this sounds like just the thing for me.

The software is Scrapbook Factory Deluxe by Art Explosion. I didn't mention the name because I'm not familiar with advertising rules. :o You can purchase this online or at a local retailer that sells software.

Hello Scrapin friends!

Yes I too agree with the twopeasinabucket being a great web site. They have tons of information even have a great thread about taking pictures that we scrapers love to do. I just purchased a Canon Rebel Digital (well the one before the new one came out, just my luck buy it one month and new one comes out the next) they have great info on there about this camera and others. Anyone purchasing a new camera and need info this is the site for you.

Our Hobby Lobby (local) has all there scrapbooking stuff on sale this week. Stickers - stamps - albums- paper everything!! so there goes my paycheck this week and we were going to purchase shore excursions oh well excursions will just have to wait a week!

The software is Scrapbook Factory Deluxe by Art Explosion. I didn't mention the name because I'm not familiar with advertising rules. :o You can purchase this online or at a local retailer that sells software.

They currently market two versions the older version is a 2. something and the newer version is 3. something. I picked up a copy of the 2. at Target on clearance for about $16.00. The 2. is still supported by the publisher.

The tools are pretty good, but their sample stuff is not to my liking and some is really obscure! Plan to augment their clipart with your own clipart collection(s). The software minimum requirements would be woefully underpowered - be certain your system has lots more power than the minimum suggested.

The tools for building a page and positioning graphics are very good. If you are serious about digitally creating scrapbooks/albums, invest in some good digital photo software as well because the photo editing and touch-up tools are ok but very basic.

Archived