Countdown - 1 week to

...........Holibobs

This time next week I will be in the air over Austria (if my flight tracker is correct) on my way to Dalaman ready for my cruise, can't wait :-)

All packed, but will sneak a few other bits in ( I can't manage with only 9 pairs of shoes to last the week :-( )

Mr T has packed his sports gear.....he is doing a sponsored 10k a day run throught out our cruise think it will be the first time he comes back lighter :-)......me I have my own challenge and it involves cocktails

Will do geo not long for you now.....is it still a secret, or has Mrs Geo worked it out :-)

yep...its getting close now tops:cool::cool:

has ms magot figured it out?..... not sure? I've kept it under wraps....my lips are sealed...despite getting 20 questions from all her friends virtually on a daily basis at the moment!? (they never speak to me normally?):confused:

I thinks the surprise is still on?...........platinum celebration had better be good......or I'm toast! (no pressure thoms):p

Me too on countdown with topsey probably be on the same couch from dalaman to marmaris think there are some other members with us too on this one. Been and got my anti viral. Hand foam from boots today also got my Turkish lira and euros so just get work out the way and we are ready to rock and roll. By the way can we do a sponsored alcohol drinking challenge instead. :)

Thanks Jim, Chrisda4, happy V so excited (6 days now :-))

Whispy62 see you there

See you on the coach infoqueen, just trying to work out how to get my pointy poking stick, water pistol, catapult and Tazer through as hand luggage ready for our coach transfer ;-) I'm doing the sponsored get up for sunrise daily along with the try all the cocktails on the menu challenge, I think you all should join me :-)

Mr Topseys training is going well. Work has provided him with T shirts ( they want a shot each day withit on in all locations) he is going to get up and run ashore most days. But running in the Gym on Sea-day, Istanbul and Athens.....I've agreed to join him in the Gym (I can be his cheerleader lol)

also like to run/sightsee ashore as soon after docking as poss (hopefully at sunrise....always beautiful wherever you are)....I try to avoid the gym (havnt been on celebration or maj) but my experience of other ships the treadmills are usually worse than useless and no running/jogging allowed on deck before 9am (after 9am you have to dodge the sunbeds/strollers/bags/trolleys) so usually give it a miss altogether on sea days and have 3 breakfasts instead:)

) so usually give it a miss altogether on sea days and have 3 breakfasts instead:)

ha ha :D Geo sadly not an option this time, 10k everyday it's for Blesma - British ex-servicemans limbless association. He was meant to be doing the 3peaks challenge and had double booked with our hols, so has set himself this challenge of 10k each day ......:rolleyes:

Oops

"chris,Linda and whispy,hope you all have a braw time also"

You away again Linda?;)

Should have read

chris,Shirley and whispy,hope you all have a braw time

You away again Shirley ;)

Anyway,now I know your offski again Linda,have a braw time as well :D Where you off to in Majorca Linda?We spent our 2nd week in Palma Nova at the Son Matias.Great hotel,food excellen as was entertainment..Our 4th time and standards never seem to drop

Anyway,now I know your offski again Linda,have a braw time as well :D Where you off to in Majorca Linda?We spent our 2nd week in Palma Nova at the Son Matias.Great hotel,food excellen as was entertainment..Our 4th time and standards never seem to drop

We are going to the Rocamarina, Cala D'Or (strictly speaking - Cala Egos) and it comes highly recommended by Shirley's sister :)

Just want a nice lazy week after our experience on the Dream :rolleyes:

Hope everyone who is cruising next week has a lovely time - remember to keep washing your hands :D:D

yes jim off again last one was the cruise that was cancelled so the refund for that has partly paid for this one. Also off to costa calida in october and looking for benidorm in november (Short break 4 days probably) then thats it for this year and we certainly deserve the breaks after all the worry that this year has brought so dont be too jealous. anyway how many are you having this year will we see you in beni in november?? Riviera Beach maybe??

when you going jim they have a marathon one weekend at the end of the month when we went there were loads taking part but it chucked it down on the saturday I felt really sorry for the runners it brightened up on the sunday so we stood on the levante beach front cheering them on not that i've got the urge to take part. looking at next year for cruises now but fancied the carribean but the prices are a bit scary.

Archived