Breeze Lido Balcony Location Question

MickCruiser

Hi there. We are typically a deck or two below the Lido. We are thinking of going with the Lido next year on the Breeze. We would like it for the conveience but interested in knowing the potential collateral issues such as noise and traffic.

For these cabins below. Is there much foot traffic for those going to Lido from other decks? I believe the traffic flow from those coming up via elevator or stairs in the Atrium tends to have folks stay in the middle (where the internet hot spots are) but wanted to make sure.

Also, what are the collateral noise issues in cabins like 10290 and 10291? Can you hear and feel the lido bouncing during the late night parties? We like those parties :-) but again, just interested in doing my due diligence. It's the best part of planning for a cruise, yes????

Thanks in advance!!!

breezelidocabins_zpsa59fbcc0.png

The only real problem was waiting for elevators when on the lower levels. But, being so close to everything on the Lido was great. We would get breakfast and take it back to our balcony every morning

Just came back from the Breeze, we had a balcony room on deck 9 port side midship, right below the Lido Marketplace.

We could barely sleep because of the sounds from the furniture being moved around and cleaned at night and we could hear the jumping and dancing from the dance parties in our friend's interior stateroom.

I would recommend something that isn't below a heavily trafficked area of the ship, although walking right up into the Lido Marketplace was convenient.

The deck 10 FWD rooms appear to be in a good spot because you are below staterooms. :)

we were in cabin 10277.. We loved it... The location can't be beat... When there are deck parties they close the hallway doors. You go past the atrium and then make a right turn sown the hallway so sound was never an issue. I will have a hard time not having a Lido Deck room

We had 10268 booked but we upgraded to 11258 for our upcoming Oct cruise. I choose both of those specifically for the location of the elevator. We had a cabin in front of the elevator on the last cruise and we loved the convenience of it. The stairs are there also and we use them as frequently but when going to the MDR or a show it is just easier for us.

Noise has never been an issue. We usually have the TV on if we are in the room and Ambien combined with earplugs takes care of the rest! :D

we were in cabin 10277.. We loved it... The location can't be beat... When there are deck parties they close the hallway doors. You go past the atrium and then make a right turn sown the hallway so sound was never an issue. I will have a hard time not having a Lido Deck room

Perfect. Thanks for the response!

We were in 10290 in May and I LOVED it!! I will never not have a lido cabin again. Well, actually we might do a spa cabin next time but we'll see... It was quiet and the only time I heard anything at night from deck parties was if we were on our balcony. Even then it really wasn't that loud! Enjoy! It's the best area to be in, in my opinion!! :-)

Hi there. We are typically a deck or two below the Lido. We are thinking of going with the Lido next year on the Breeze. We would like it for the conveience but interested in knowing the potential collateral issues such as noise and traffic.

For these cabins below. Is there much foot traffic for those going to Lido from other decks? I believe the traffic flow from those coming up via elevator or stairs in the Atrium tends to have folks stay in the middle (where the internet hot spots are) but wanted to make sure.

Also, what are the collateral noise issues in cabins like 10290 and 10291? Can you hear and feel the lido bouncing during the late night parties? We like those parties :-) but again, just interested in doing my due diligence. It's the best part of planning for a cruise, yes????

Thanks in advance!!!

breezelidocabins_zpsa59fbcc0.png

Any of those cabins are in a perfect location. Do you see hallways that turns left or right in front of 10290/10291? There is a door at the end of either hallway. They lead right to the glass doors by the Lido pool.

We were in 10274 on Dream (sister ship) last year and LOVED the location. We never heard any noise from the Lido and the cabin was sandwiched between two decks of cabins so no noise from above nor below. There was no foot traffic because no one except us ever used those doors.

Enjoy.

We booked 10277 for our upcoming Breeze cruise. Glad to hear you liked the cabin.

We had 10278 in April. No noise issues in the hallway, whatsoever!!!! I don't think anyone ventures down those halls, unless they HAVE a Lido balcony. I agree with the previous poster. I don't think I could ever book another balcony that wasn't on the Lido. In fact, I don't think I could book another cruise, unless it's on the Breeze:D:D Although, we could probably tolerate the Magic or the Dream:o OMG!!! That ship is AMAZING!!! Have a WONDERFUL cruise!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. One more query if someone can pick this up for me. Thanks in advance!!

If we get a balcony in this location..can folks from the lido see our balcony? If I remember correctly, the non-wood areas are not public. But can staff see the balconies from behind the Red Frog Rum Bar?

lidospying_zps4ba80239.png

Archived