Dawn Boston - Quebec BTB Question

gail-s

This question is actually for my parents. They're doing back to back cruises, Boston to Quebec and then back to Boston in September. When they get to Quebec, do they have to pack everything up and leave the ship and then get back in line and re-board the ship? I know she wants to go sightseeing in Quebec, but she wasn't sure what they had to do with their luggage, etc.

Thanks!

This question is actually for my parents. They're doing back to back cruises, Boston to Quebec and then back to Boston in September. When they get to Quebec, do they have to pack everything up and leave the ship and then get back in line and re-board the ship? I know she wants to go sightseeing in Quebec, but she wasn't sure what they had to do with their luggage, etc.

Thanks!

Nope. The ship will know they are B2B (I'm assuming they are in same cabin for both trips?), and just make up the room with fresh linen like a turn around, but won't bother their stuff.

Thanks. They know the room for 1 leg of the trip and for some reason the travel agent booked them a Guarantee room for the other leg of the trip. I told my mother to call NCL directly and ask about the situation so that they don't have to move their stuff. It would be worth the extra $100 or so to not have to move everything.

NCL won't talk to your Mom if she booked through a TA. Mom should tell the TA she wants the same room if possible and they can check to see if it's available and get it booked. If not, she may be able to switch to a cabin that is available for both parts of the cruise. It would be a pain to have to pack up to change cabins, and if it is left on a guarantee, who knows how many floors away it may be.

Archived