Solo Senorita EPIC Western Med Review

sunbird21

In order for you to embed the pics in a post you need to upload the photos to a photo sharing website such as Photobucket. The pictures will then have a URL which you can post in the thread by inserting the URL in the box that will pop up when you click on the yellow picture with mountains in the tool bar. Then hit okay and your picture will be there!

<a href=iPhone1242_zpsf048057f.jpg' alt='iPhone1

If anyone can help,please...i tried copying the url from apic on Photobucket and following the instructions above,but it doesnt work...anyone??? i really want to add the photos to the blog!!!

Edited by sunbird21

Hi Stacey

Thanks for the memories. Love the pic of R dancing in the cage:). When I grow up, I wanna be just like him! Looking at the pic of the Chianti wines in Tuscany, reminded me of how the grappa tasted (it was.......memorable). If I hadnt already told you, thank u for making my bucket list item ( visit to a Tuscan countryside) a reality. I never got to taste Paella while in Spain, I had no time what with all the sights I had planned to see, so paella and tapas are still on my bucket list.

Take care,

Hi Stacey

Thanks for the memories. Love the pic of R dancing in the cage:). When I grow up, I wanna be just like him! Looking at the pic of the Chianti wines in Tuscany, reminded me of how the grappa tasted (it was.......memorable). If I hadnt already told you, thank u for making my bucket list item ( visit to a Tuscan countryside) a reality. I never got to taste Paella while in Spain, I had no time what with all the sights I had planned to see, so paella and tapas are still on my bucket list.

Take care,

Hey Kitso!!

No prob! It was an awesome vacation-and I just booked a return to the Epic for my birthday in January!!:)

I forgot,what did you end up doing in Barcelona?? There were a few things I missed there as well.

Grappa was awful!!!!

Hope you are doing well:)

Stacey