To share a table or not share a table?

jlk806

You should be able to email the senior maitre'd directly at vamaitred@carnival.com. You can ask for table size, location, and age of those joining you. If you are all single you can ask for other singles, men and or women. I always ask him to let me know he recieved my email to him.

We have been on the Valor and enjoyed the ship and everything about her.

Thank you so much!

I love the Anytime or Mytime dining and ask to share most evenings and this has worked really well. Over the years we have met so many very nice people.

On a recent cruise we had the most obnoxious lady at the table and for rest of cruise we asked for a table for 2 as we just didn't want to sit with her again but that was a one-off.

Thank you everyone! I guess I spent too much time reading that 12 page long post about bad tablemates. LOL though I did get some good laughs out of it. We will give it a try and hope they pair us up with another group of girls travelling together!

My sister and I cruised RCI Mariner of the Seas in February, 2013. We were seated at a table for 6 and it turned out our table mates were two other sets of sisters! It was great fun. Our ages varied from 40's to 70's but we really looked forward to dinner each evening and we often saw "the other sisters" around the ship during the day. When my husband and I cruised on Carnival's Magic in May, 2013, we were seated at a table for six, but only one other couple were seated with us. We don't know what happened to the other two but, again, we enjoyed each evening discussing our day's events together. We have never been disappointed on any of our cruises being seated at table for 6-8 and getting to know others from all over the country.

Archived