Scenic River Boats

lindaanddon

• 1 month later...

go to member review section and read the last 3 reviews.All 5 star,plus a few current cruisers have been posting mostly positively recently.

As a new cruiser to the company, I was sort of confused my a few negative posts and reviews.But now feeling better about my choice for next yr.

Thanks ALL who take the time to review and post,its such a help to ALL who read them.Keep it up.:)

We have been on Avalon and AMA and are thinking of taking a Scenic River Boat. I would appreciate any feedback on their sevice. Does their dining rooms have tables for 2 or 4?

Thanks.

Not to put a damper on your trip, but it might pay to check out some of the comments on Trip Advisor such as http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g1-i10703-k3727369-o70-Scenic_Tours_European_River_Cruises-Cruises.html

and start reading from around May june 2013.

....as well as other posts and forums re the behaviour of Scenic during the floods.

There are also comments on this Cruise Critic forum detailing their lack of customer service.

When things go wrong is when the organisation can be looked at with favour or disfavour.

Edited by Marty156

• 3 months later...

A bit late but have just found this thread. I am a tad surprised that Diamond was found to be a bit tired as we had been aboard in April 2013 and it had been completely refurbished during the winter new just about everything plus glass closing screens on the balcony's as on Scenic Crystal, I do agree the staff were great.

For more information regarding the abysmal performance of Scenic Tours during the floods in Europe, please message me to find out about the Class Action to be held against them in Australia.

It does NOT matter if you have received a pittance as a refund and it will cost you nothing to be included!