Dream Cruise June 8-15

billys5764

Just a correction here, both clear and colored vanillas are available in Mexico and both are excellent depending on the use. We purchase ours from a store in Puerto Vallarta and many chefs do the same.

Thanks for the review!

Interesting. I was told if it was clear it wasn't real. But I guess you can get clear real vanilla in the states.

When I seen that date, I thought why is he posting a review when the date isn't even here yet, as we are going on the Dream same date but from NO. Really enjoyed your review and the information you gave of some of the excursions have been really helpful even thou we aren't going to all the same ports..

Loved the increase in suitcases each time and I can understand why they would go up..

Thank you again for a refreshing review, it seems we don't get many of them.

Enjoy your cruise this year.:)

Thanks. We really loved Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. We decided that what happens at Mr. Sanchos stays in Mr. Sanchos!

Interesting. I was told if it was clear it wasn't real. But I guess you can get clear real vanilla in the states.

I can't recall now and I'm not a baker but the vanillas from PV are highly sought after and both are used in different recipes.

Great report!

You certainly have a wonderful way with words .... your review was a joy to read ... THANK YOU!

Hi Hello!

Thanks for your kind words. I hope my publisher thinks the same thing.:) I'm working on a textbook that I hope will be informative but yet fun and interesting to read.