Marco Polo Airport check in

drewlin

I'm sure that I've read various negative postings about the chaos of checking in at this airport but now can't seem to find them (it's an age thing:(). I'll be returning from my cruise in October via this airport and will have checked in online prior to the cruise. As I will only have to do a bag drop and security what time do you think I will need to be there for a 13.30 flight on a Sunday. I do not want to spoil my cruise by worrying about getting on our flight!

We flew out last November after a cruise. Baggage drop was more of a mob trying to get by one guy who controlled entrance to the drop area. Everyone was pushing to get thru. After that there was a horrible line for security. It went on forever. Get there very early.

I'm sure that I've read various negative postings about the chaos of checking in at this airport but now can't seem to find them (it's an age thing:(). I'll be returning from my cruise in October via this airport and will have checked in online prior to the cruise. As I will only have to do a bag drop and security what time do you think I will need to be there for a 13.30 flight on a Sunday. I do not want to spoil my cruise by worrying about getting on our flight!

Here's a link to series of discussions on your topic. The first thread has some information on it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=40982809

Good Luck.

Jonathan

Archived