Can this be done?

boss_lady

I was just on NCL's website and noticed that the sailing for 8/10/2013 is cheaper than now than our sailing of 8/17/2013. Is it possible to switch to this earlier sailing even though final payment has been made and we have our edocs? The only reason I would do this is it will give me time to recoup after the cruise before going back to work. If I keep it the same I would only have a couple of days before heading back to work. I know I may lose my on board credit but I would gain a credit for the price difference.

Any thoughts?? Thanks in advance.

I was just on NCL's website and noticed that the sailing for 8/10/2013 is cheaper than now than our sailing of 8/17/2013. Is it possible to switch to this earlier sailing even though final payment has been made and we have our edocs? The only reason I would do this is it will give me time to recoup after the cruise before going back to work. If I keep it the same I would only have a couple of days before heading back to work. I know I may lose my on board credit but I would gain a credit for the price difference.

My guess is no, since it's past final payment. You can always call and ask but I highly doubt it.

You have nothing to lose by taking a few minutes to call NCL and ask. Let us know how it turns out.

Good luck.

You may be allowed to change dates but that is the exception. You would need to cancel the 17th and pay the penaltt that is the rules. If they let you move expect to lose the OBC and not get any price reduction.

Thank you I forgot about the penalty after final payment is made. Might rethink this.

Only if you get somebody in a REALLY, REALLY good mood will they allow this type of change.

Chances are, they will allow you to CANCEL, pay the penalty and then rebook.

If you try hard enough, you might get something.

Archived