Those "Chocolate" "mints" - Cutback

sailor44

[quote name='jimbo5544']What does not happen very often that you are wrong or that imprint is the same:confused:[/quote]

LOL, I think that Shakybeef means that does not happen very often that the imprint is the same. :D She also did more experiments while on cruises and found the imprints weren't always the same, and it is well documented online in shakybeef's experiments (just kidding of course) :D

[quote name='jimbo5544']Uh oh, don't go getting me in trouble again.[/quote]

That definitely was not meant to be a slam on anyone. Just stating the facts. Some of us are from the Cleveland area! ;)

ETA: Now don't go hatin' on me! Edited by funinthesun1964

[quote name='funinthesun1964']That definitely was not meant to be a slam on anyone. Just stating the facts. Some of us are from the Cleveland area! ;)

ETA: Now don't go hatin' on me![/quote] Hmmm, what kind of hats do you wear in Cleveland?

[quote name='ShakyBeef']I forgot to mention: during my very scientific, official taste testing, I noticed that the new "chocolates", underneath their new wrappers, have the same pattern imprinted on their tops as the old chocolates. This leads me to believe they are still made by the same factory.

But I could be wrong. It doesn't happen very often, but has once or twice.:cool:[/quote]
Hopefully the chocolates are not the reason you have jumped over to RCCL....

[quote name='jimbo5544']Thought for sure it was the other way around....:) BTW love your nickname.[/quote]

Thanks.:rolleyes:(to the first part) And Thanks!:D (to the second part)

[quote name='jimbo5544']Hopefully the chocolates are not the reason you have jumped over to RCCL....[/quote]

Nope not the chocolates. Although we noticed the change in the candies, like I said, they don't really matter to us. It was indeed the cutbacks (as well as the lack of variety in Carnival's Baltimore itineraries) that sent us to RCI, but the "chocolates" didn't make it onto the list of the straws that broke this camel's back.:cool:

[quote name='ShakyBeef']

Nope not the chocolates. Although we noticed the change in the candies, like I said, they don't really matter to us. It was indeed the cutbacks (as well as the lack of variety in Carnival's Baltimore itineraries) that sent us to RCI, but the "chocolates" didn't make it onto the list of the straws that broke this camel's back.:cool:[/quote]

Regardless of your sailing choice :eek: you are [I]still [/I]to be commended for the very scientific work you performed yesterday :) And also for the input in helping make this one of "those" threads as discussed yesterday ;)

[quote name='Josher61']Regardless of your sailing choice :eek: you are [I]still [/I]to be commended for the very scientific work you performed yesterday :) And also for the input in helping make this one of "those" threads as discussed yesterday ;)[/quote]

Thank you, thank you.:cool:

:p:D

[quote name='ShakyBeef']Thanks.:rolleyes:(to the first part) And Thanks!:D (to the second part)

Nope not the chocolates. Although we noticed the change in the candies, like I said, they don't really matter to us. It was indeed the cutbacks (as well as the lack of variety in Carnival's Baltimore itineraries) that sent us to RCI, but the "chocolates" didn't make it onto the list of the straws that broke this camel's back.:cool:[/quote]
Did there not used to be green mint "filling" in the center of the chocolates? No posts talk to this but I remember this from somewhere (might be a hotel).

[quote name='Josher61']Regardless of your sailing choice :eek: you are [I]still [/I]to be commended for the very scientific work you performed yesterday :) And also for the input in helping make this one of "those" threads as discussed yesterday ;)[/quote]
Fake chocolate will have to go aways before it can compare with chainmaille dress:confused: sorry:(

[quote name='jimbo5544']Fake chocolate will have to go aways before it can compare with chainmaille dress:confused: sorry:([/quote]

I do agree :)

But you never know....maybe 5 years from now someone will say: remember that thread when shakybeef did that scientific survery to prove the chocolate was indeed a cutback and [I]had[/I] changed?? and we will laugh in remembrance :D Edited by Josher61

[quote name='Josher61']I do agree :)

But you never know....maybe 5 years from now someone will say: remember that thread when shakybeef did that scientific survery to prove the chocolate was indeed a cutback and [I]had[/I] changed?? and we will laugh in remembrance :D[/quote]
You might be right. Either way, it has been fun discussing it.

[quote name='jimbo5544']Hmmm, what kind of hats do you wear in Cleveland?[/quote]

[URL="http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=cleveland+browns+hats&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=zeg-AjGapc5mvM&tbnid=GnW6Dx6alKcrRM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebrownsboard.com%2Fthebrownsstore%2FBrowns%2Fhats.htm&ei=1HXUUcD7F8rgqAHh44HoCg&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNFjHrhkIJNxTvvHzpv3-nOO3l3oyA&ust=1372964594026563"][IMG]http://product.images.fansedge.com/51-66/51-66649-F.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I brought all my chocolates home and put them in the candy bowl at work. I wonder how long they will last?? College students will eat anything - but it is summer vacation, so not many students. Maybe they will last until fall semester.

Maggie

[quote name='funinthesun1964'][URL="http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=cleveland+browns+hats&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=zeg-AjGapc5mvM&tbnid=GnW6Dx6alKcrRM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebrownsboard.com%2Fthebrownsstore%2FBrowns%2Fhats.htm&ei=1HXUUcD7F8rgqAHh44HoCg&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNFjHrhkIJNxTvvHzpv3-nOO3l3oyA&ust=1372964594026563"][IMG]http://product.images.fansedge.com/51-66/51-66649-F.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]
Oh my..... there are so many places to take that. I only thought you guys did not wear shirts at games with a temp of -15:eek:

[quote name='celticd1']Now THAT I agree with! :p[/quote]
LOL, I was trying to think of something funny to say regarding the dress and the wrappers on the fake chocolates, but decided to leave it alone.:eek::D

[quote name='jimbo5544']LOL, I was trying to think of something funny to say regarding the dress and the wrappers on the fake chocolates, but decided to leave it alone.:eek::D[/QUOTE]

Darn! But I guess it's probably for the best. :p

[quote name='Josher61']I do agree :)

But you never know....maybe 5 years from now someone will say: remember that thread when shakybeef did that scientific survery to prove the chocolate was indeed a cutback and [I]had[/I] changed?? and we will laugh in remembrance :D[/quote]

I remember that thread! Ahhhhhh, those were the days. Good times, good times.:D