123 Go Promotion -Beverage Package

Catalina56

We have just booked Eclipse for March 2014 and have the classic package included.

I asked TA about on board credit but he said none is available.

What is the 123 promotion please?

I have seen information on the web site about obc being available - it's on the Celebrity members section for Elite members.

I am not sure if this is one and the same?

Does anyone know?

Also how do we upgrade to Premium please?

I have heard that if you want a drink at a higher value you don't pay the difference you have to pay the full price - is this correct please?

Thank you

We have just booked Eclipse for March 2014 and have the classic package included.

I asked TA about on board credit but he said none is available.

What is the 123 promotion please?

It was a special promotion that was offered by Celebrity where you could get one or three (depending on the cruise) options. Free Classic drink package, OBC, or free gratuities. Each person had to pick the same option. The 123 was replaced by a Pick Your Perk promotion for a time.

I have seen information on the web site about obc being available - it's on the Celebrity members section for Elite members.

I do not know about the current promotion, but the 123 promotion had restrictions on combining with other offers.

I am not sure if this is one and the same?

Does anyone know?

Also how do we upgrade to Premium please? Ask you TA or upgrade on board.

I have heard that if you want a drink at a higher value you don't pay the difference you have to pay the full price - is this correct please?

With the Classic package you pay the full price and with the upgraded Premium package you only pay the difference.

Thank you

See answer above

We were told that if you were classic and wanted a drink at say 4 dollars more then you don't pay the 4 dollars - you pay the full price for the drink.

That is correct, it is with the Premium you will only pay the difference.:D

So with Classic, you pay the Classic price, and with Premium, you only pay the premium. :D

Not exactly. If the drink is within the Classic price you pay nothing. If you have the Classic package and the drink costs more than the Classic limits you pay the full price of the drink. If you have the Premium package and the drink cost more than the Premiium limit you only pay the differences between the $12 limit and the cost of the more expensive drink.

Not exactly. If the drink is within the Classic price you pay nothing. If you have the Classic package and the drink costs more than the Classic limits you pay the full price of the drink. If you have the Premium package and the drink cost more than the Premiium limit you only pay the differences between the $12 limit and the cost of the more expensive drink.

Correct.:D

Yes, I was only referring to drinks outside the cost of the inclusions of the package.

If you paid for every drink then there would be no point to the package!

It seems my play on words flew over.

Yes, I was only referring to drinks outside the cost of the inclusions of the package.

If you paid for every drink then there would be no point to the package!

It seems my play on words flew over.

I am a little slow. I now get your play on words.

Archived