'Special' Nights on Divina

welwyngirl

Hi

We are on a 1-week sailing from Venice on 27th July and I wondered if anyone could advise if there are any fancy-dress or special themed evenings? I have been caught a few times on other cruise lines so want to be prepared for this one!

Thanks.

Hi

We are on a 1-week sailing from Venice on 27th July and I wondered if anyone could advise if there are any fancy-dress or special themed evenings? I have been caught a few times on other cruise lines so want to be prepared for this one!

Thanks.

Hi,

Bari night is "Italian dinner", formal dress code. Night before Dubrovnik is Galla dinner, formal dress code.

Formal on MSC is very flexible. In Italian sense it could be some great shirt with trousers, no tie. Or some great dress, sensual and seductive.

Italian fashion dictates world's fashion. So it's up to you.

Cheers

Thanks for the responses. I did know there were two formal evenings, but I was enquiring whether there were any other event nights. P and O do a black and white night, Azamara do white night etc, others do Island nights, but it seems MSC just do the two formal nights which is fine.

Thanks for the responses. I did know there were two formal evenings, but I was enquiring whether there were any other event nights. P and O do a black and white night, Azamara do white night etc, others do Island nights, but it seems MSC just do the two formal nights which is fine.

We where on her in June there where no other themed nights except for in the disco where there was a different theme posted in your daily planner each day

I am sailing on Armonia out of Venice August 16 and wondered the same.

My in-laws sailed MSC in Brazil and they had a black and white night and a country & western night.

Has anyone has sailed this itinerary recently that could let us know the theme nights in the disco as I imagine they would be the same each sailing?

Thank you

They sometimes have other nights, like a black and white or whatever but hardly anyone bothers to observe it. We had a red, White and green on the Sinfonia in May but had nothing in that colour scheme and neither did it seem, most other passengers.

They sometimes have other nights, like a black and white or whatever but hardly anyone bothers to observe it. We had a red, White and green on the Sinfonia in May but had nothing in that colour scheme and neither did it seem, most other passengers.

Red, white and green? Surely that's Italian night?

Archived