Luggage Tags if flying in same day-FLL/Oasis?

Flying in same day on 8/17 Oasis. If we are going straight from the airport to port (flight arrives at 9:40 FLL)- how do we do the tags?

I remember in the dark ages you would get tags mailed to you with adhesive.

This is our first trip at FLL and I have seen how busy the port is. I don't think any place has a "station" with tape, etc. Previously we would stay the night before and tape them at a hotel.

Any tips or suggestions?

Flying in same day on 8/17 Oasis. If we are going straight from the airport to port (flight arrives at 9:40 FLL)- how do we do the tags?

I remember in the dark ages you would get tags mailed to you with adhesive.

This is our first trip at FLL and I have seen how busy the port is. I don't think any place has a "station" with tape, etc. Previously we would stay the night before and tape them at a hotel.

Any tips or suggestions?

Some people use luggage tag holders. You can find a number of options on Amazon.

We purchased the clear luggage tags made especially for cruises from Amazon. Made them up before we left for our trip and put them on before heading to the port. No need to bring along staplers, tape ect. Easy!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007UXMQXO/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1373722809&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX112_SY192

Dolfans from Miami

Even though we get our tags mailed to us, we still use the clear plastic luggage tag holders that we purchased through Cruise Critic. Put them on just before heading to the port.

We also use these same tag holders at the conclusion of our trips to put our departure tags in which makes finding our luggage in the terminal must easier and faster.

After much thought, we ended up stapling the luggage tags that we had printed onto the luggage at home, before we left for the cruise. Before stapling, I covered the tag with packing tape to make it stronger. I was concerned that it would interfere with the airport tags, or that it would fall off in-flight, but that was not an issue. Had either of those occurred, I would have gotten new tags from the porters at the pier.

We found our luggage tags at this website http://www. favors by serendipity .com .com/luggage-tags/cruise-luggage-tag-holder.html you will have to take out the spaces

I got the website through these boards ... It took a very short time to receive them.

We will see you on the ship! Jan

We got luggage tags at the pier at FLL a few weeks ago.

No tape, no staples, no luggage tag holders needed.

No need to order or purchase anything.

You just slip a luggage tag through the handle of the suitcase, peel off a little paper from one end to expose the sticky part, press the two ends together, and voila!

That's it.

You can either write your cabin number and attach the tags yourself, or let a porter do it for you.

Archived