Swimming Pools Celebrity Infinity

DrumenaghBrae

Hi

Considering a cruise to Norwegian Fjords on Celebrity Infinity in mid August 2014. I am a keen swimmer as is my son (4 yrs old when cruising). What are the swimming options. I see one outdoor and indoor pool.

Will the outdoor pool be possible/ comfortable to use for me/ for little one?

Will the indoor pool be an option for the 4 year old. I read that it is adult only, but then on the forum see that kids are allowed in? A little confused about this, is this only certain cruises (i.e. Alaska).

I would be grateful for any insight?

Thanks

Al

Will the outdoor pool be possible/ comfortable to use for me/ for little one?

Until you know what the weather is on your cruise, this will be difficult to answer.

Will the indoor pool be an option for the 4 year old. I read that it is adult only, but then on the forum see that kids are allowed in? A little confused about this, is this only certain cruises (i.e. Alaska).

Generally it is for adults only. Occasionally, they will make it available for families for a limited time each day, due to inclement weather. Again, until you know the weather on your trip, and how many families there are, it won't be possible to give you much of an answer for this. By mid August, many children will be back in school and there may not be many on this trip, not enough to warrant a "family" time in the indoor pool.

We were on constellation in September last year with a 3 yr old , sailing from Southampton and they made the indoor pool available for a few hours each day for family time, despite there being very limited kids on board, as the outside pool was absolutely freezing!!! That said we still got some 'looks' taking our wee one into the inside pool. :(

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived