Nervous to book Glory - HELP!

Willowmina

My kids have been on 2 cruises, Disney and Carnival. On Disney, they were 9 and 13 (I believe). They were one year older on the Carnival cruise. They preferred the Carnival cruise over the Disney cruise.

I booked the Canada cruise for a quick vacation since we couldn't agree on another thing to do (the amusement parks were getting old). This itinerary was our only option that didn't require an airplane flight. They are now 13 and 17 and they are more excited about this vacation than anything else we could have done.

At being 10 years younger lol I dont know how fair my response is but when I was on the glory in May there were alot of families on board and the food in the MDR was pretty awesome. i posted a video of our trip on the glory its on there board here some where

Did the 5 Day Glory two years ago, now back for 4 day in 29 days.

Enough said!!

I went on the 5 day Glory out of NYC in 2010, 4 day out of Boston last year, and just came back from a 5 day out of Boston. Beat that! lol :P

While you don't get the suite perks that NCL offers, you do get a lot more space than a balcony or other cabin. I would estimate the OS to be 1.5x the width of a balcony cabin, and the PS is a double cabin. Both have a tub which the other categories don't.

have fun if you book! :)

I will be on the Glory with 3 other girls in the same cabin. Can you tell me if this ship has several showers and hair dryers in the spa/gym area for us to get ready for dinner?

Than you !

several showers yes, but I don't recall seeing any hair dryers, I know I showered in the spa/gym after enjoying the hottub/whirlpool thing and left with my hair in a towel and went back to the cabin to dry. I only briefly looked for a dryer. Never heard the sound of one either come to think of it.

We took the 5nt Glory cruise out of NYC to St John and Halifax a couple years ago. We all had a great time. There were 2 adults and 3 kids-different ages.

Only thing is the fog near Canada thats usually there during travel.

We love the conquest class ships in general.

Dont be afraid of it!

We LOVE the Glory. We are sailing her again in 17 days!! The staff is amazing , the ship is beautiful , and lots to do. Plus Saint John is really a nice place and there is lots to do and see there too.

We just returned for a 5-day Glory cruise with 15 family members including 2 12-year olds, 1 10-year old, 20, 21, and 25. We all found plenty of things to do. Here is the detailed review...

http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/carnival-glory.html

I originally posted this review yesterday in about 9 separate parts on cruisecritic but they drifted down the board and got lost pretty quick.

Archived