Looking for a Park and Cruise in Tampa

gmldolphin

We are sailing on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa in May of 1014 and are looking for a Hotel that has a Park and Cruise Package for staying the night before the cruise and then leaving your car there while you cruise and transportation to and from the Cruise. Does anyone know of any places? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

We are sailing on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa in May of 1014 and are looking for a Hotel that has a Park and Cruise Package for staying the night before the cruise and then leaving your car there while you cruise and transportation to and from the Cruise. Does anyone know of any places? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Chase Suites Rocky Point. Stayed there in April and somebody on this board asked the same question as you awhile back and we recommended the Chase Suites and they just came back from their cruise and were very happy with it.

http://www.chasehoteltampa.com/rooms.htm

Bill

Chase Suites Rocky Point. Stayed there in April and somebody on this board asked the same question as you awhile back and we recommended the Chase Suites and they just came back from their cruise and were very happy with it.

http://www.chasehoteltampa.com/rooms.htm

Bill

I did the Chase suites a few years ago and absolutely loved it. They have townhouse type suites which worked so well for our party of 10. We rented two and found it was a WONDERFUL way to start our cruise. A little long of a wait for the pickup on our return but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I stayed at Country Inn & Suites Tampa/Brandon location on Falkenburg Rd. Plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby, and a Walmart a mile or two down the road for those last minute things you forgot. Hot breakfast in the morning, warm cookies when you check in, and it's right off I-75 for easy access. Shuttle to the port and when you get back you just give them a call and they come and get you when the cruise returns. Very safe area with a well-lit lot. I assumed I'd have to park in the back 40 of the parking lot since I was leaving my car when I asked the front desk, and to my surprise they said to park it up front so they could keep an eye on it for me. My parents also used this hotel a few months after my cruise with the same good reports.

Archived