Orlando-Port C. Transportation Service That Will Make a Stop at a Store?

bkr50

Other than renting a car, does anyone know of a transportation service that would make a stop between the airport and port? We’re a party of 2 arriving Orlando airport the morning of our cruise out of Port Canaveral. We don’t plan to check luggage and would like to stop at a store on the way to the port and purchase a couple bottles of wine and other items such as sunscreen, lotion, toiletries in containers larger than 3oz.

I’m only familiar with shared shuttle/bus services and know it’s not an option with these services.

Other than renting a car, does anyone know of a transportation service that would make a stop between the airport and port? We’re a party of 2 arriving Orlando airport the morning of our cruise out of Port Canaveral. We don’t plan to check luggage and would like to stop at a store on the way to the port and purchase a couple bottles of wine and other items such as sunscreen, lotion, toiletries in containers larger than 3oz.

I’m only familiar with shared shuttle/bus services and know it’s not an option with these services.

You Can try Mears Transport. They are very popular in the Orlando area. They offer a meet and greet service. Driver will meet you at the luggage collection area. I have used them several times for both Disney vacations and cruises out of PC

Arriving the morning of your cruise is a risk. :eek:

The four most often suggested MCO/PC shared shuttle providers on these boards are:

Cocoa Beach shuttle

Star Trans

TraveLynx

Executive VIP Limo

I would contact each for a quote and include your request -- don't be surprised if you are charged extra and forced to wait until after the others on your van are dropped off. :(

Your best bet is to rent a car one way; then you can stop and shop where you want. Good luck! :)

Thanks for the suggestions. Mears was the one company I didn't have on my list. And yes, I know the risk of arriving same day but since its just a 3-day cruise if something causes us to miss it, it won't be a big deal. And I never cruise without travel insurance.

Thanks for the suggestions. Mears was the one company I didn't have on my list. And yes, I know the risk of arriving same day but since its just a 3-day cruise if something causes us to miss it, it won't be a big deal. And I never cruise without travel insurance.

I would be curious to know if you found what you were looking for. I am in the same situation, and would like to stop and purchase wine before the cruise.

Again, thanks for the suggestions. I contacted Mears and was quoted $135 one way. There is an additional $5 charge for each stop but the $135 rate gives you the car service for for 3-hours. Since it only takes an hour (if conditions are right) to get to the port, that gives us plenty of time to make a stop.

Executive vip limousine provides free store stops

to pickup last minute items as well as free child

seats.

Archived