Seattle transfer transportation for group of 9?

sourplum

We have a family of 9 and cruise on NCL Pearl R/T Seattle in August. I have seen many recommendations for Seattle Express(12/pp), Shuttle Express(22/pp) and Flat Rate for Hire.

I just called Sea Exp and found out they only pick up people from hotels in airport areas not from airport. Shuttle Express does from Airport but will ride in a shared van. Flat Rate is taxi service definitely cannot take 9 people.

Any one heard or used "CAPITAL AEROPORTER"? I found them while searching transfer service. They charge $160 for a van for 9 people. (not share or wait for other people). The price is reasonable to me.

Since our group ages ranges from young to 88 years-old. So I like to make sure they are reliable. Thanks for your input.

(same question was posted on "Ask A Cruise Question" too.)

We have a family of 9 and cruise on NCL Pearl R/T Seattle in August. I have seen many recommendations for Seattle Express(12/pp), Shuttle Express(22/pp) and Flat Rate for Hire.

I just called Sea Exp and found out they only pick up people from hotels in airport areas not from airport. Shuttle Express does from Airport but will ride in a shared van. Flat Rate is taxi service definitely cannot take 9 people.

Any one heard or used "CAPITAL AEROPORTER"? I found them while searching transfer service. They charge $160 for a van for 9 people. (not share or wait for other people). The price is reasonable to me. quote]

I'm not familiar with that company. Hopefully someone else is.

Shuttle Express has private van service as well as shared. They have a 10 passenger van that would work well for your group.

http://www.shuttleexpress.com/private-van

Could you split the group up and use 2 vehicles with a car service?

Stila Towncar has the contract at SeaTac ... ask them if they have cars that could handle 5 people with luggage. While waiting for my ride with Shuttle Express I've seen that Stila has Suburbans, towncars, Escalades, stretch limos, etc so they might be able to accomodate you. The sign at their office says $45 to downtown. There could be an addtl fee for more than 2 passengers but it might be worth a call.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

Capital Aeroporter is based in Olympia, which is south of Sea-Tac (Seattle is north)--that's probably why most folks here haven't used them or heard of them. I used to work in Olympia and people there seemed to use them regularly--they seemed to be the preferred way to get to the airport from the South Sound. I never heard any complaints. If they're offering you a deal you like, I'd say, go for it.

Good Morning

We just got back from Seattle. We were a family of 7 traveling together. We hired Seattle Town Car Service, and had outstanding service. They were early for our pick-ups and the service was outstanding. Our driver's name was Imran. Their phone number is 206-877-2823, email address is: seattletowncarservices@yahoo.com, web site is: http://www.towncarserviceseattle.com. They charged us a flat rate for the 7 of us in one car. I would recommend them to anyone and we will surely use them the next trip to Seattle!!

Good Luck,

Teckla

Archived