Will Lamanai Ruins Tour Be Sold Out before Sailing

bigjohnwvu

We are doing the same cruise on the Dawn in November. I was told by a fair amount to people to book as early as you can. We booked that excursion in April. Didn't want to take the chance of it selling out

Travelling on the NCL Dawn in January and considering pre booking Lamanai Ruins tour. Wanted to use OBC but cannot do that until I board. What are the chances this tour will be sold out before we sail?

Might want to check and see what other ships will be moored next to you in Belize.

On our Dawn cruise in April, we also have the Jewel, Carnival Legend and Caribbean Princess all there at the same time.

I'm not positive, but I believe all the cruiselines use the same excursion companies for the tours. (if nothing else, I know the Jewel, DEFINTELY will be)

So a group of ships will fill the open spots up quicker, than if it is just the Dawn anchored in Belize that day.

Just food for thought...

Bill

I was in the same situation last January. Right before the cruise it looked like the excursion was sold out, but I checked with the excursion desk the first night and grabbed 7 of the last spots ( I think there were 2 left). Apparently they save a few for onboard. I was a little irritated that the price was 5 or 10 dollars higher.

BTW the excursion was great.

http://www.helamantours.com/

Amazing tour in Cancun, if your ship docks there too. We did the Lamanai tours and found it lacking. Our guide talked more about tequila. We left wanting. Next port we had already contacted Heleman before leaving on the cruise, and it was amazing. I think his van holds eight? About 60 a person. If you are LDS, this is the tour for you, if you're not, this is the tour for you. You will learn all the little things the other tour misses.

Bonnie

Archived