Which S class ships have Cabanas?

kevinyork

Maybe you should rent an Alcove and enjoy a relaxing afternoon to alleviate your boredom. :D (See, I used an emoticon to indicate that this is a joke!)

Happy cruising!

You used an emoticon yeh! Genuine humour doesnt need an 'emoticon'. Again, how could anyone believe that I was being realistic about throwing a boule......really. Maybe British humour doesnt need subtitles.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You used an emoticon yeh! Genuine humour doesnt need an 'emoticon'. Again, how could anyone believe that I was being realistic about throwing a boule......really. Maybe British humour doesnt need subtitles.

Sorry, but I have to agree with the other poster. Just reading through past threads describing the bad behavior of some people on cruises, one can easily believe that people will do some pretty dumb things if they aren't happy. Without knowing you personally, there is no way of knowing for sure if you were serious or not. You can continue to feign innocence, but you are the one who said it. Time for you to accept that it was a poor choice of words and move on instead of stubbornly continuing to defend yourself. :(

It is true that "Genuine humor doesn't need an emoticon", but that applies only if it actually is humorous. Yours wasn't. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a Celebrity fan, but once again the lawn club area is a waste of space. In view of the complaints about the overcrowded pools onboard maybe an unique designed adults only pool in that area may be the answer(anything but grass).Finally, about the trend toward Cabanas(lawn club area) on these S class ships. Why put the cabanas in an area on the ship where there isn't a pool(every cabana I ever heard of is next to water) and then charge for this "amenity"! Common Celebrity,the lawn club is a lemon.Give it up!

Sorry, but I have to agree with the other poster. Just reading through past threads describing the bad behavior of some people on cruises, one can easily believe that people will do some pretty dumb things if they aren't happy. Without knowing you personally, there is no way of knowing for sure if you were serious or not. You can continue to feign innocence, but you are the one who said it. Time for you to accept that it was a poor choice of words and move on instead of stubbornly continuing to defend yourself. :(

It is true that "Genuine humor doesn't need an emoticon", but that applies only if it actually is humorous. Yours wasn't. :rolleyes:

So 'I would feel obliged to toss a boule into a Cabana' can be viewed as a real threat. Oh dear. I said it, its innocuous, a jest, a thowaway. I didnt realise these boards were so serious. Send the Special Services over to eliminate the threat. Maybe Celebrity isnt for me after all if people read into things so seriously. Havnt the Yanks heard of sarcasm? Oh wait I must use an emoticon otherwise people wont understand me.

;-)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

There are a lot of things in life as a whole that are only used by few. But, I might point out something to you that may change your very unusual perception. Try being disabled and not being able to access places on the ship that you've paid for. I am disabled, and can't access things on cruise ships, quite a few things, because they're not accessible---and I paid for all those things too. So, the next time you want to complain about something as silly as a few yards of lawn, just think about those who can't get onto certain decks because you have to climb stairs, or those who can't get to their table in the main dining room because the table and chairs are so close together, or that they can't leave the ship at ports because they won't allow you to take the tender, or that you can't use the pool because they don't have a pool lift or its broken, or that you can't cruise at all because there are only 30 accessible cabins out of more than 1200. Think of all that before worrying about a very tiny lawn area, that, by the way, disabled can't access either, not because of cost but because wheelchairs can't access them.

Archived