Help With Picking Inside Guarantee

I see threads with people asking for help in choosing the correct Suite. Like I would really care which suite I got. I just thought I would start a thread non-suite cruisers. Just for fun!

Sorry but if you're paying for a suite you would care very much where it's located....Am a bit confused by your post :confused:...You can't usually pick/choose the location of a GTY regardless of catagory.

Sorry but if you're paying for a suite you would care very much where it's located....Am a bit confused by your post :confused:...You can't usually pick/choose the location of a GTY regardless of catagory.

It's satire. The title "help picking inside guarantee" is comical for the exact reason you stated - you can't choose the location of an inside guarantee. The OP is mocking (in good fun, I think) those who sweat the difficult decision of choosing whether their suite is located near the elevator or if that will be too noisy, and suggesting that if he or she ever had the luxury of staying in a suite, that the location wouldn't even be a concern because the suite itself would be privilege enough.

I've stayed in all types of staterooms - suites, balconies, ocean view, and the bargain inside purchased three nights before sailing. And I had a great time on all of those cruises.

Actually, there are several posts on this board where people have actually selected the exact cabin for a guarantee!

Correct and I have stayed in suites. But I never asked anyone to select it for me!

Yeah, but at the same time, if someone is splurging on a suite for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, I can understand why they would want to control everything and make sure that everything was just perfect - even the exact location.

Different strokes for different folks.

Archived