Retirement Cruise on Freedom

I booked a cruise on the Freedom of the Seas for Nov. 17 as my first post-retirement The Freedom will be the largest ship I have sailed on. Others include Monarch of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, and Enchantment of the Seas (in addition to a couple of medium-sized NCL and Carnival cruises). My question: How will the Freedom be different from the other RCI cruises I have taken? I love RCI and have read all of the recent Freedom reviews and threads, but am wondering if this ship will "WOW" me. Can't wait, regardless!

I booked a cruise on the Freedom of the Seas for Nov. 17 as my first post-retirement The Freedom will be the largest ship I have sailed on. Others include Monarch of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, and Enchantment of the Seas (in addition to a couple of medium-sized NCL and Carnival cruises). My question: How will the Freedom be different from the other RCI cruises I have taken? I love RCI and have read all of the recent Freedom reviews and threads, but am wondering if this ship will "WOW" me. Can't wait, regardless!

More food choices. More live music choices.

Just one thing that will set them apart right away on boarding will be the Royal Promenade. It's a nice WOW.

Congratulations on your retirement!:D I'm still over a year or so away.

I'm on your same sailing and can't wait. I'm pretty sure this ship is full of WOW's! All I've read and looked at blurts out WoW. Can't wait to start my "Live" trip report from this ship November 17th. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Archived