Hotel with cruise parking

cowgrlkirby

Hiiiiii...I have a cruise booked that is leaving out of Tampa, I am looking for recommendations on hotels that offer cruise parking. Or if anyone has alternative parking suggestions that would be great, we do not have to park at the terminal. Thanks guys!:D

Sent from my VS840 4G using Forums mobile app

Hiiiiii...I have a cruise booked that is leaving out of Tampa, I am looking for recommendations on hotels that offer cruise parking. Or if anyone has alternative parking suggestions that would be great, we do not have to park at the terminal. Thanks guys!:D

Try the Hampton Inn ybor city. I think they had a cruise parking package. Breakfast was good. There's a free shuttle so that you don't have to drive around town. And the room was big and clean.

Holiday inn. But be sure to book the right rate

Embassy Suites ;) ! GREAT !

Connected via sky-bridge to the Tampa Convention Center, so convenient to dining and entertainment in downtown Tampa, Florida. in a challenging round at nearby golf courses.

Free cooked-to-order breakfast, also, complimentary Evening Reception each night, including a variety of *beverages and snacks*. Exercise in their complimentary 24-hour fitness center;) and enjoy spectacular views of Tampa Bay from the pool deck :D

Take the trolley to Channelside, where you’ll find downtown Tampa’s best dining, shopping and entertainment. Venture a little farther via the trolley to Ybor City, known as Tampa’s Latin Quarter. :p Enjoy !

Here is a chart that shows some of the Tampa Park & Cruise hotels:

www.parkingstay.com/p/tampa.html Also check www.parksleepfly.comor www.stay123.com for other Tampa hotels that offer cruise packages.

For cruise parking packages that include a shuttle both to the port and the return shuttle back to your car, many on these boards suggest several hotels located in the Rocky Point area: Holiday Inn, Tahitian Inn, Hampton Inn and Chase Suites.

Good luck! :)

Archived