if you could sail on any RCCL in Caribbean

arcone

Bob, You're making me nervous - 8 hours between your cue and the response? :p If you could limit your sleeping to 2 or 3 hours a night, I would really appreciate it! :D

OK, no problem, I'll give that a try.;)

We went on oasis last year- (myself, wife, son and his cousin -they were 13). It was the greatest vacation... We had a balcony, and the boys shared an inside room. I would recommend that ship to anyone! There was so much for the kids to do, And there was so much for us adults to do, that we weren't able to do everything we wanted... We immediately wished we booked a back to back... The itinerary was nice (we did great excursions at each port) and the sea days were far from boring.... I strongly recommend the chefs table (say hi to Maxi the sommelier) and also 150 Central Park (send the kids to windjammer or to the MDR - and yes, they dressed up and went to the MDR one night and visited our normal waiter)... A little long winded, but I highly recommend this ship and its sister... I am sure no matter what you choose, you will have a great time! On that note- I am off to bed!

Same here about the sea days. IMHO that's one major downside to Oasis/Allure. Those days are the "money-makers" for RCI but after two sea days, I'm good...prefer to explore ports. I know everyone is different though. Another consideration for us as well is the cruiseline private beach day. Coco Cay stops are vulnerable to cancellation due to weather so we typically go for itineraries that stop in Labadee instead.

Archived