Breeze cabin 2288

rxs148

Hello

Great info on CC love reading and you all helped with 2 price drops so far.

We sail in Feb, 2nd cruise we are hooked.

Cove Balcony 2288 mid ship. DS & DD inside cabin 2282. Univ. Grad gift for them.

I noticed Breeze floor maps that we are right below the Galley.

Question is are there any noise issues?? Any Breeze cruisers who have stayed in this area who can comment?

thanks

We were in that cabin last February for the Super Bowl. Not a peep! It was very quiet and the cove balcony was FANTASTIC!

Thanks for the info. We are in 2288 in April and was wondering how the noise would be. I was a little worried about this location and the fact that this will be my first cove. Glad to hear its a good cabin.

it looks as if you'll be under the dining room - shouldn't be an issue. We were in a cove forward of that - right by the forward elevators which was great - there are the normal ones there (6 of them) and the atrium ones (4 of them) rarely a wait. plus you are close to the deck for getting off the ship - no waiting for elevators then!!

as for the lifeboats - they are above you so very little direct sunlight - but you'll see straight out and slightly about. apart from the lack of direct light you'll barely notice them. great rooms - enjoy!!

• 1 year later...

I booked 2288 for our cruise in February after reading from some posters there is no lifeboat above. Now I"ve seen a couple of posts that say there is a lifeboat above. Anyone know for sure? I don't need full on sun all day but I would like to have some sun

Are the cove balconies noisy with the water meaning loud? I am ready to book but cant decide deck 9 aft cabin under the pool deck, cove or spa in that order.

Are the cove balconies noisy with the water meaning loud? I am ready to book but cant decide deck 9 aft cabin under the pool deck, cove or spa in that order.

Coves are a bit noisier with the moving water. (The balcony not inside the room itself)

I'd be very careful about booking under any pool area. We had the very first cabin on the lido on the glory. Above us was the stadium type seating around the pool. About 4:00 every morning they put the chairs out. You could hear banging and scraping as they moved them around. Never again will I make that mistake!