Soda Package

rickpo

Hi All, Does anybody know if you can get water with the Soda package?

My Wife drinks mainly soft drinks during the the day and only 2 or 3 strong drinks of an evening, so I don't think an alcoholic package would be the best way to go.

I'll be getting the premium package after we have have got the early starts out of the way but the Soda package should be right for her from the off, so if she can get water wit it then that will be a bonus.

Thanks in advance,

Rick.

Basic water yes. If you want premium water (i.e., Pellegrino, etc.) then you need the premium non-alcoholic package.

We did the PNA package last month and was very happy with it.

My Wife drinks mainly soft drinks during the the day and only 2 or 3 strong drinks of an evening, so I don't think an alcoholic package would be the best way to go.

I'll be getting the premium package after we have have got the early starts out of the way but the Soda package should be right for her from the off, so if she can get water wit it then that will be a bonus.

Thanks in advance,

Rick.

Thanks for the correction. I misread the OP's post, thought they meant the classic package.

Water is NOT part of regular soda package, but is included in the non-Alcohol Classic package which is more $$ than soda package. Water may be part of yours?

Thanks in advance,

Rick.

Not with the soda package, but bottled water (and specialty coffees like Starbucks) are available with the Classic Non Alcoholic package ($14/day up from the $7 soda price). For reference, a liter bottle of regular water (Crystal Geyser or similar) is $4.

I had the CNA and liked to get a bottle of water before disembarking for a tour, and in the evenings for the room.

Archived