Better paper cups please

nivek82

Just off the Enhantment this morning. Good cruise (still miss the Monarch) but nice to have so much space and more public areas. Also great to have a D lounge (though the concierge lounge next door was quite the loud place this weekend.)

Speaking of the d lounge if one is going to be required to place their "juice" into a cup before they leave at the end of the night can we get better cups? I think my "juice" was eatting away at the cup :D

Just off the Enhantment this morning. Good cruise (still miss the Monarch) but nice to have so much space and more public areas. Also great to have a D lounge (though the concierge lounge next door was quite the loud place this weekend.)

Speaking of the d lounge if one is going to be required to place their "juice" into a cup before they leave at the end of the night can we get better cups? I think my "juice" was eatting away at the cup :D

I'm thinking beggars can't be choosers since technically you aren't allowed to remove drinks from the lounge at all. Maybe bring your own cup?

I have not cruised yet but looking forward to it and to be honest if I come back and something like this is the only complaint I have, I am going to be well happy :)

Archived