What are the odds of getting the dining room time you've been waitlisted for?

LEXIpoo

Not sure how that would work but call your TA or Carnival and make sure all of your booking numbers are 'linked' together, which is what they usually use to make sure you all eat at the same table, etc. Maybe if they're confirmed that may help you?

Six of us were booked on the Glory in June..we booked early and had assigned early seating...two of my cousins booked late..and were waitlisted. Our bookings were linked. I sent a message to John Heald and I think also emailed Carnival...John never got my message but we did end up all together.

If anyone in the group is Platinum...perhaps they could make the request. also if you all don't get the same table go to the MDR the day you board and talk with the Maitre'd...hope you all get to eat together!!

Yup. If you don't get it resolved before the sail date then checking in with the Maître d' is what you'll have to do. They really do make every effort to get guests together.

I've only once been waitlisted and went to the Maître d'. He said that we would get a note the following day. First night we ate late. Note arrived the next morning and we were early for the rest of the cruise.

Charlie

Never worried about being wait listed for dining till they took the gty ding time away from Platinum:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Saying that our last Carnival cruise we were waitlisted and it cleared about a week before sailing

Never worried about being wait listed for dining till they took the gty ding time away from Platinum:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Saying that our last Carnival cruise we were waitlisted and it cleared about a week before sailing

The perk now is Priority instead of Guarantee. It would seem that unless the ship is overrun with Platinum and Diamond cruisers that Platinum will get their preference.

Charlie

Archived